𝗙𝗜𝗙𝗧𝗬 𝗙𝗜𝗩𝗘 : 𝗧𝗥𝗜𝗚𝗚𝗘𝗥

fifty five :
trigger

"... After all, I will do anything to make sure that you were happy."

━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━ A TWISTED GRIN formed on Akihiko's lips as he placed his hands on his sister's face. (Name), his sister's dull green eyes looked at his orange ones without any hint of emotions. And Akihiko hates it. No, he doesn't just hate it, but he despises it. That emotionless look, that tired face, seeing her cry every day.

He knows, he was selfish and crazy. But seeing his sister like this annoys him so much.

"I killed them." Akihiko confessed, "I killed Mikey and Kisaki, the people who made you like this. I gave them the most painful death I know." Akihiko expected her to be happy, to praise him. Yet, his sister remained silent, she just remained sitting in front of him without saying any words.

But Akihiko remained unaffected by it. He let go of his sister's face as he smiled softly at her, "So, nee-chan. Why don't you act like you were supposed to be?"

"... What kind of nonsense are you talking about?" Akihiko's smile widened even more after hearing (name)'s response. "... Yes, you should act like the (name) that I know. The best big sister I had. My big sister who will do everything for me."

"I already get rid of those damn pests. No one will tie you down anymore! I did those things for you, so praise me, will you?" (Name) couldn't help but scoff. Every word that comes from Akihiko's mouth makes him wanna puke. This boy in front of him wasn't his little brother. The way he laughed, the way he smiled, the way he talked. It was all different. She didn't expect that his cute and innocent little brother will become this twisted.

(Name) sighed as she stand up from her seat. She then walked to Akihiko whose face brightened after seeing her smile. But his hope was shattered by the time (name) grabbed him on his collar.

"You know what, Akihiko? I really hate you so much." (Name)'s face was full of disgust and resentment. Akihiko's eyes widened, this was the first time he saw (name) make those kinds of emotions. "Praise? Hah! Why would I praise the sick bastard who killed my family and friends?!"

Family... Akihiko was sure that (name) was referring to their Aunt and Uncle. As far as Akihiko remembered, (name) saw him killing Fuyumi and Tooru. But in his defense, he did that to prevent (name) from hurting herself once those two died! And as for her friends... He was sure that he was referring to Kyouya, Ren, Kazutora, Chifuyu, and Mikey.

"Nee-chan." Akihiko calmly called his enraged sister. "You know that I did that for you, right? I did that to make you safe. I did that to prevent you from hurting yourself."

"BULLSHITS!" (Name) cried, "DOING FOR MY SAKE?! THAT'S BULLSHIT! MANY OF THE PEOPLE THAT I TREASURED DIED BECAUSE OF YOU! AND YOU'RE SAYING THAT YOU'RE DOING THAT FOR MY SAKE?!"

(Name)'s grip on his collar weakened while Akihiko remained looking at his sister's crying face without any hint of regret on his face. "... Because of you, because of you... Auntie and Uncle died... You also killed Tora-chan, Chifuyu, Kyouya, and Ren-chan... And now Manjirou." (Name) weakly said. At that moment, Akihiko realized something.

He messed up.

But Akihiko didn't care. After all, he still has a chance to fix this matter. Akihiko sighed as he placed his lips closer to his sister's ear as he spoke.