𝗘𝗜𝗚𝗛𝗧 : 𝗔 𝗠𝗘𝗦𝗦

eight :
a mess

"Even if everyone turned their backs on you. We'll always stay by your side, since We're your family."

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

- "O MY! SORRY! MY HANDS SLIPPED!"

A voice exclaimed following some giggles coming from that girl's friends. Then a chocolate flavored drink suddenly spilled on the top of your head causing you to close your eyes. You looked up at the person who spilled that chocolate drink on you. She has a wavy brown hair and cat-like yellow hues. She has her usual smirk on her face, she's obviously looking down on you.

You fixed your glasses, "It's alright, do you need something from me? Watanabe-san?" You asked her with your usual smile causing him to irk.

Ara Watanabe, the leader of 'mean girls' in your school. She's too confident just because her boyfriend is a gang leader. Of course many people fear her and many students transfered because of her antics.

'Her boyfriend is a gang leader but I was one of a former vice leader of Toman along with Ken- okay, stop with that shit (name).'

"My, I already expected that response from you but- are you that dumb (name)-san?"

"What do you mean?" You asked her placing your right hand on the pockets of your skirt . You opened your recorder in case of emergency. "Gosh~! I can't believe that you placed first in the monthly exam!"

She exclaimed while looking at her nails. You blinked a couple of times because of what she said. You them tilted your head and a big question mark appeared on the top of it. What is she talking about? You don't really understand.

"Oh, that's right! I happened to hear it from your previous classmates. But your parents abandoned you and your sister right?" You flinched because of her statement. Your eyes shook since it's the most uncomfortable topic for you.

Meanwhile, Ara grinned after seeing your reaction. 'The usual stoic bitch, showing some emotions~!' she thought happily and remembered the details that she heard from her boyfriend earlier.

"And she ended her life a couple of months ago?!" She dramatically gasped and wiped her fake tears. "I didn't know Misaki-san is like that, (name)-san." You remained silent but your insides started to burn because of range and annoyance.

How the hell did she knew about that? Is she some stalker or what?

"But before that you already lost a brother figure right~ your cousin and friend was arrested because of killing him! Hahahaha! What's that guy's name again? Is that Shinichiro?" She pouted and placed her hands under her chin. She then looked at you with a grin-

"But they deserved to die aren't they?"

As of that cue you heard something snapped inside your head. You gave her your closed eyed usual smile as you heard some voices coming from your dear classmates.