𝗦𝗘𝗩𝗘𝗡 : 𝗙𝗔𝗠𝗜𝗟𝗜𝗔𝗟 𝗟𝗢𝗩𝗘

seven :
familial love

" So, she survived from that
woman, huh?"

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

- "HUH? BODYGUARD? NO WAY,"

Both Draken and (name) said in unison. Takemichi bowed his head, "Thank you-" but he stopped when he realized what the duo just said. "Eh? What do you mean, Draken-kun (last name)-senpai?"

"A bodyguard would be a pain in the neck," (name) commented scratching the back of her head. "We can do whatever we want on our own. Besides, would you even be any good at it?" Draken added as he and (name) left Takemichi dumfounded.

━━━━━━━━━━━━

In a certain family restaurant, Takemichi is seating on the table a few meters away from (name), Draken and Manjirou's table.

"WHAT THE HELL?!" Takemichi jolted when he heard Manjirou's shout. 'A fight?!' his gaze immediately landed on the table where the trio sat.

"I'LL NEVER FORGIVE THIS!"

"HUH?!"

Takemichi gulped after seeing Draken and Manjirou's faces. They we're both extremely annoyed meanwhile (name) stared at them with a displeased expression. 'Is this the start of their fight?!'

Manjirou then pointed the kid's meal that he ordered. "THERE IS NO FLAG!" Manjirou said with a grumpy tone. (Name) face palmed, "Why did I agree to came here with you again?" She asked herself slightly shaking her head. She started to regret to came here with this two.

"Huh?"

"I got the kid's meal because I was excited for the flag!" Manjirou pouted and he leaned his back on the chair. The waiter bowed his head again, "I apologize, I'll put one right away."

"No! I don't want it anymore!"

"Ha-" (name) stared at him, disbelief is written all over her face. But she stopped when Draken suddenly put a flag on Manjirou's meal. "Look Mikey, here's a flag."

Manjirou's face immediately brighten up. "WOW! AS EXPECT OF KEN-CHIN!"

"Where the hell did you get that?" (Name) asked Draken as she took a sip from her ice tea. Draken just shrugged causing (name) to chuckle.

A few minutes later...

"AHHH! I'VE HAD IT ENOUGH!" A voice shouted causing Takemichi to flinch. "SHUT THE HELL UP MIKEY/MANJIROU!" both (name) and Draken shouted in unison. They are both obviously pissed because of the boy.

Takemichi looked at their table, 'What now? Is this when they fight?' he thought, but he was welcomed by the sleeping Manjirou. "Is he asleep?"