𝗧𝗪𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗬 𝗙𝗢𝗨𝗥: 𝗣𝗛𝗢𝗧𝗢 𝗔𝗟𝗕𝗨𝗠𝗦

twenty four :
photo albums

" Man, as I thought! You are really crazier than (name)!"

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

- "ALL RIGHT! SIT DOWN CHIFUYU-KUN AND TAKEMICHI-KUN!"

The adult exclaimed as he placed a bunch of photo albums on the top of the table. He then grinned mischievously causing Chifuyu and Takemichi to sweat drop. "Tooru-san, (name)-san will be mad at you if you show those pictures to us.."

"Now, now, don't be like that. It's not like (name) could hear us from here. I'm sure that she's debating whether if she'll gonna make some ramen or reheat some food on the fridge.."

Tooru chuckled giving the two an album. Takemichi opened the album that Tooru gave to him and a picture of grinning (name) and Keisuke welcomed him. The next one was a picture where a brunette holding both Keisuke and (name) on their collars. They are both pouting while the brunette is laughing.

"Chifuyu.." Takemichi called the boy next to him. Chifuyu who's silently enjoying the childhood pictures of (name) and Keisuke hummed. "What is it?"

He showed the picture to Chifuyu before she pointed the brunette on the picture. "Who is this?" Takemichi asked.

Takemichi already saw this picture once, it was inside the charm that he saw that night when Keisuke quitted Toman. "That's Misa.."

"Ack-!!!"

Takemichi was startled because of the sudden voice behind them. It was Tooru- "She is (name)-san's big sister.." Chifuyu added.

Tooru then slowly sat on the sofa across them. He gave the two a very sad smile- "Misaki was a very good kid." Tooru said as he slightly nodded his head.

Takemichi swallowed after seeing how the atmosphere changed into a very awkward one. He let out a fake cough before he moved the page of the photo album he was holding.

━━━━━━━━━━━━

"Is this enough, Tetta-kun?"

A very unfamiliar voice asked as a certain individual entered the room. The hooded man took the photo album from the ground. His bloodied hand touched the smiling photo of (name), Keisuke, Fuyumi and Tooru.

"Good work.." the individual who just entered, or should I say Kisaki uttered. The hooded man remained silent as he looked at the album on his hand. "Man, as I thought! You are really crazier than (name).."

A new voice said with a grin. He slowly looked at the dead bodies laying down on the floor. They both had gunshots on their head as they lay on the pool of their own blood.

"I will take that as a compliment,"

"Hey, It's really a compliment 'ya know?" The man who has a black hair with a blonde streak in the middle grinned. The hooded man slowly took of the hood on his head, revealing his messy brown hair and bright orange hues.