𝗧𝗛𝗜𝗥𝗧𝗬 𝗧𝗛𝗥𝗘𝗘 : 𝗘𝗥𝗥𝗔𝗡𝗗

tw : violence(?) and mention of torture.

I felt satisfied while typing this HAHAHAHA

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

thirty three :
errand

" Am I really happy ? "

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

- THE QUADRO WAS RESCUED SAFELY.

Yeah, safely. Kai was alive, but his left arm was broken. The masked man named Sei was safe, but he got beaten up by Ren because of what he did. Takemichi, Hina and Kyouya was able to go home without any harm. But that wasn't the same for (name) whose wound opened because of moving too much.

By the time they got back on the hospital. Everyone scolded her for being carefree and stupid. That's also the reason why (name) wasn't allowed to move.

She was just laying on the hospital bed with a chocolate bar stuffed on her mouth. She carefully lifted the next page of the manga that she got from Kyouya yesterday after that incident. "Why are you still awake?"

"Am I not allowed to?" The (h/c) haired girl bluntly asked causing Keisuke to frown. 'Yeah, she's a patient so calm down. Her wound opened because of the incident so she won't be able to move around.' Keisuke thought as he calmed down himself.

"Now, if I think about it. Keisuke, they have a meeting yesterday right?" (Name) asked as Keisuke yawned before he nodded his head. "Did you attended?"

Keisuke hummed as a response. They both sweat drop after remembering how their friends reacted by the time they said that they'll come back to Toman. Boy, they are really happy to the point that Manjirou gave (name) the dorayaki that he was eating.

"Valhalla was now affiliated with Toman." (Name) choke her food by the time she heard that. Keisuke then immediately gave her the tumbler placed next to him. (Name) drank the water from it- "Are you saying that the walking red flag was a member of Toman now?"

"Walking red flag?"

"Hanma." She answered and Keisuke nodded his head. He leaned his back on the chair-

"Hey, tell me everything. Don't leave a single detail behind." (Name) requested, it looks like something interesting happened yesterday. It's just a shame that she won't be able to attend. Boo!

"I gave up my position as the captain of the first division."

"What?! Why?" (Name) asked and Keisuke grinned, "It would be easy to annoy the hell out of Kisaki as a member instead of executive, right?"

Yeah. Anyone who will see them right now may say that it was two devil talking to each other. They both had the same mischievous expression on their face when Keisuke mentioned Kisaki. "Then? Who's the next captain of the first division? Is it Chifuyu?"