𝗡𝗜𝗡𝗘𝗧𝗘𝗘𝗡 : 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗖𝗟𝗜𝗡𝗖𝗛É

nineteen :
the clinché

"Toman ended up like this... Because of me."

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

- OCTOBER 20TH 2017

Everything came back from the beginning again. Takemichi didn't expect that Akkun, his friend was the driver of the truck who crashed on the car where Hinata is. Both of them died because of the explosion.

And now both Takemichi and Naoto are currently inside the visiting room of a certain prison.

Naoto leaned on the door with his arms crossed meanwhile Takemichi sat on the chair. "Isn't this a prison? Why are we here?" The confused Takemichi asked.

"When I did my research, I discovered that Ken Ryuguji isn't part of the Toman in the present. That said, there also no record of his death. I couldn't find him no matter how hard I look.." Naoto explained and Takemichi's eyes widened after seeing a familiar figure entered the room across the glass window.

"Ken Ryuguji is currently on death row.." Draken made and eye contact with Takemichi. He then sat on the chair- "Long time no see, Takemitchy."

Draken smiled. "Glad you're doing alright..." He said causing Takemichi to bit his lower lip preventing himself from crying.

"Draken-kun!" He called his name. Then Draken's gaze landed on the man standing next to Takemichi. Naoto gulped, "Hello, I'm Naoto Tachibana." Naoto introduced himself.

"He's the guy who set this visit up for us." Takemichi explained. Draken nodded his head- "So, what is it?"

"I.... I didn't know that you had committed murder and been condemned to death." Takemichi slightly stuttered. "What happened to you? Why would you murder someone, Draken-kun? What happened to Toman?!" Takemichi asked.

Draken looked at him with a blank expression. "Takemitchy.." he called his nickname that was given by Manjirou in the past.

"I don't regret what I did and being here is what I just deserved." Takemichi slightly backed up after seeing Draken's serious expression. Draken slightly looked down,

"Toman ended up like this... Because of me." He stated, and a bitter smile slowly formed on his lips. "Because I failed to stop those two.." he added.

"Those two?" Takemichi asked obviously confused because of Draken's statement. Draken then started to reminisce the memories he had before when he's still a member of Toman.

"Toman.... It was much better when we were kids. All we did is run around, trying to make the gang bigger. We brawled like crazy. It was like a part every single day..." He says. While he quickly reminisced his memories when he's still a member of Toman.

Takemichi slightly smiled after seeing the man's reaction. He's still the same- and he was relieved to know that. "But.." he snapped out from his thoughts as he looked at Draken.