𝗙𝗢𝗥𝗧𝗬 𝗡𝗜𝗡𝗘 : 𝗟𝗘𝗔𝗩𝗘 𝗧𝗛𝗜𝗦 𝗧𝗢 𝗠𝗘

the last one that I have on my drafts :D

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

forty nine :
leave this to me

" Can... Can you leave this matter to me? "

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

- BEFORE, YUZUHA COULD ONLY RELAX WHEN SHE WAS OUTSIDE.

She was always spending her free time playing on the playground near their school. But of course, just like another cliche story- that playground had those 'bosses' who doesn't want other kids to play on their playground.

They were kids whose bigger than Yuzuha. Kinda reminds her of her big brother. "Like I told ya! We don't want other kids hangin' out here like they own our playground!"

One of the kids said as he pushed Yuzuha. Yuzuha yelped as she closed her eyes and prepared herself by the time she saw how the said kid raised his fist. He was about to hit her but- a voice interrupted them.

"Oi, what the fuck do you think you brats are doing?"

Yuzuha opened her eyes and saw a girl standing not far away from them. The boys' eyes widened so is Yuzuha's. There Yuzuha saw a girl around her age. She was taller than Yuzuha and her (h/c) hair was tied into pigtails. She had a tick mark on her face as she bit from the chocolate bar in her hand.

"(NAME)!" One of the boys shouted as they tried to stand in front of Yuzuha. Trying to block the (h/c)'s haired girl's view. But it was already too late.

"Hmm?" A hum escaped from the little girl's lips as her green eyes met Yuzuha's eyes. The girl frowned as she glared at the boys who flinched. Annoyance can be seen in her eyes as she spoke.

She doesn't need to hear their reasons. Just by looking at the sight in front of her, she already knew what happened. These guys are a pain in the ass for everyone in this neighborhood. They don't even listen to adults because they are brats, but, for some reason- they listen to this girl, (name).

The girl took a deep breath as she spoke in a low tone. "You guys are dead." She said it made the poor boys scared for their own lives.

Let's just say that Yuzuha's first impression of the (h/c) head wasn't that good. But she was the first person that she can call a 'friend'

━━━━━━━━

"HE MADE THE BOSS TAKE A KNEE!"

Yuzuha was awoken because of that voice. She looked around and her eyes widened at the sight that she saw. It was Taiju, her older brother- what happened, and why is Taiju kneeling?

"Huh?"

'What happened while I am unconscious?' She thought full of confusion. "Toman's captains are just that badass!" Mitsuya exclaimed as he smiled.