𝗧𝗛𝗜𝗥𝗧𝗬 𝗢𝗡𝗘 : 𝗙𝗘𝗘𝗟𝗜𝗡𝗚𝗦

A Chifuyu content, yay!

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

thirty one :
feelings

" Welcome back, (name)-san. "

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

- EMI'S FACE BRIGHTENED AFTER HEARING FROM SOMEONE THAT HIROSHI WAS VISITING (NAME) ON THE HOSPITAL.

She can't let this chance to slipped by without her doing anything. On her eyes, those kids are still the same kind of person who's begging for her attention. They are the kind of person who's craving for a motherly love.

But they are different from what she expected. She already knew that Misaki committed suicide. Frankly, she doesn't really care about her that much. But, this- is this really the Akihiko and Hayate that she once knew?

"I need to deal with some matters so I'll go first, dad."

"Me too."

Said the two as they both walked pass to her. They didn't even bother to look straight to her eyes. This is ridiculous, how did those kids became like that?!

But who cares about them? She doesn't care if both Hayate and Akihiko ignore her. She still had (name) and she's sure that if she successfully manipulated (name). She can get Hiroshi back- and they'll live happily ever after!

Just like what she wanted.

She doesn't care if she ended up destroying both Fuyumi and Tooru's images. She needs to make (name) believe that she's the only one who cares about her.

"You are so cruel, Hiroshi." She said slightly wiping the tears from her eyes. Hiroshi's forehead wrinkled obviously annoyed of her reaction. "Do you know how much I struggle to get (name) and Misaki back from Fuyumi and Tooru?!"

She knows that he had no choice but to believe her. She only needs to provoke Hiroshi. After all, she's the one who destroyed Hiroshi and Tooru's friendship. This is really perfect! Both Fuyumi and Tooru along with their bratty son and his friends are not here to defend themselves.

She just needs to provoke Hiroshi to get (name) back from Tooru and Fuyumi. After all, Hiroshi is the kind of person who's easy to manipulate.

"I'm planning to go back to sleep but I can't ignore that kind of bullshits."

Both Emi and Hiroshi's eyes widened after hearing that voice. They both looked at (name) who finally opened her eyes after a week. Emi's violet eyes brightened after seeing how (name) sat.

Yes, just like that. You just need to defend your mother, (name).

"(Name)! Thanks God! You finally opened your eyes! You made your mom worrie-!!!"