𝗙𝗜𝗙𝗧𝗬 𝗢𝗡𝗘 : 𝗬𝗢𝗨'𝗥𝗘 𝗙𝗜𝗥𝗘𝗗

fifty one :
you're fired

"I'm not joking here, you're fired."

━━━━━━━━━━━━

━ " HMM, AREN'T YOU CURIOUS WHY I AM HERE? "

"I am, but please- get off of me first, Izumi-san." (Name) said as she groaned. She was currently laying on the floor. With Izumi sitting on her back with a grin showing her canine teeth.

Let's go back to a few minutes ago. After greeting her earlier, Izumi, Tooru's older sister held (name)'s arm with a sweet smile plastered on her face. Of course, the poor (name) become confused after seeing that smile.

But what she didn't expect is what she did next. Izumi easily lifted her and threw her onto the ground.

Yeah. She forgot the reason why she, Keisuke, and Tooru feared this woman. Izumi, despite of looking like a gentle woman or something was a black belter when it comes to judo. And since the said trio can't say no to the women that they considered a family. She uses this chance to bully them.

Oh, of course- Fuyumi and Misaki were the exceptions for that.

' I won't trust that smile again, ' (name) thought by the time Izumi finally let her go. (Name) sat up and looked at Izumi who was giving her an amused look. "So, why are you here, Izumi-san?"

"Hmm?" Izumi tilted her head, giving (name) an innocent smile. "I'm here to get you..." She answered with a bright tone.

"..eh?" (Name) becomes confused. But soon, her eyes widened by the time she realized something.

The reason why the whole apartment was quiet. And the reason why Izumi is here.

Soon, she suddenly shivered. "W-wait a minute, Izumi-san!" (Name) pleaded but Izumi didn't care. Her parents were too excited to see Keisuke, (name), Fuyumi, and Tooru. It was easy for her to bring Keisuke and Tooru to her cute son since she informed Fuyumi earlier about her little visit.

But it'll be hard to convince (name).

"Don't worry, little (name) I won't do anything bad to you~" she playfully said seeing the scared expression on (name)'s face. "That's the point!" (Name) shouted.

"The last time you said that you made Keisuke and I drink some sake!"

"(Name)-chan, that's five years ago."

"Who was in the right mind to make ten years old kids to drink sake?!"

"My bad, my bad..." Izumi apologized, awkwardly scratching her cheek. "But a six days vacation wouldn't be that bad, right?"

"It is."

And yes, while (name)'s friends were peacefully celebrating their Christmas. (Name) (last name) was being dragged by her uncle's big sis to her car.