𝗙𝗢𝗥𝗧𝗬 𝗢𝗡𝗘 : 𝗣𝗟𝗔𝗡

forty one :
plan

“ It's because Tooru's been hogging both Keisuke-chan and (name)-chan's attention for this past years! I also want to play with my grandchildren, Chi-chan! ”

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

— A SIGH ESCAPED FROM HIROSHI'S LIPS.

A kid was involved with his family's mess and the worse is that kid was his daughter's friend. He managed to ask Hayate about that kid's identity though, his son gave him a very suspicious look.

It's not like he's gonna do something to that kid. He just wants to personally apologize. After all, he already promised himself that he won't do anything that he'll regret again. He changed for good, he changed himself for the sake of his children.

"Ah."

A small gasp escaped from Kyouya's lips by the time the door of the hospital room opened. He stopped munching the apple that (name) left earlier as he looked at the person standing at the door. A long blue hair tied into a low ponytail and a pair of dark green eyes that reminds him of emerald.

That blank look on the man's face reminded him of someone. "You're (name)-san's biological dad— right?" Kyouya carefully asked earning a nod from the said man.

"Yeah, how did you know?" Hiroshi asked, slightly tilting his head in confusion. 'How did I know?' Kyouya thought with a sweatdrop. "Let's just say that you somewhat reminded me of (name)-san."

"Oh, even Tooru and Fuyumi say that every time," Hiroshi responded as he casually sit on the chair next to Kyouya's bed. He then placed the basket of fruits in front of Kyouya. "Here, have some fruits."

"Yeah... Sure... Thanks." Kyouya awkwardly said while looking at the basket. There were various kinds of fruits inside the basket. And just by looking at it, Kyouya realized that these fruits were really expensive.

His gaze then landed on Hiroshi who's watching him with a sharp gaze. "Can I ask the reason why you came here?"

"I came here to apologize."

"Apologize?"

"The incident happened 2 days ago, you've become involved with our family's mess." Hiroshi's becomes relaxed as he stands to from his seat. He then bowed his head gaining a glare from Kyouya. "I'm really sorry for that."

He was sincere. Kyouya noticed how sincere Hiroshi was with his apology. But Kyouya was still angry, not because of what happened to him. Not because he was stuck here in the hospital to heal his leg. But because Kyouya knows that this man in front of him and his family was the reason behind (name)'s trauma.

And Kyouya knew that the incident happened two days ago. Reminded (name) of what happened on the night of Misaki's death.

"Hey, (Last Name)-san," Kyouya called. He knew Hiroshi's real name, he saw it every time on television. But he doesn't want to say it. He despises this guy and he prefers calling him by his last name to remind himself that this guy was (name)'s, biological father.