𝗧𝗛𝗜𝗥𝗧𝗬 𝗙𝗜𝗩𝗘 : 𝗗𝗜𝗙𝗙𝗘𝗥𝗘𝗡𝗧

thirty five :
different

“ Mikey and (Nickname) has
completely changed. ”

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

— "WHAT'S YOUR PLAN NOW?"

Ren asked, looking at the fifteen years old (name) sitting in front of the Akane family grave. The said girl remained silent as she placed a chocolate bar in front of the grave.

"Plan?" The girl asked opening the other pack of chocolate bars in her hand. She took a bite from it as she chuckled weakly. "It doesn't taste the same." She mumbled as she munched the chocolate bar and Ren remained silent.

He just looked at her with a pitiful gaze. But he flinched by the time their eyes met. 'Who?' shivers ran through his spine as (name) smile at him.

'Who the hell is that?' Ren thought. Her aura was different from the (name) that he knew. Her eyes were lifeless and darker than before— it was as if she had become a completely different person.

He didn't even bother to look at her by the time she arrived. But he noticed how (name) looked skinny than usual— just what the hell is happening to her?

"I don't have any plan. I'll just go with the flow," (name) mumbled as she stand up dusting off her clothes. She slightly tapped Ren's shoulder causing him to flinch. But (name) ignore it as she is walked away.

At that time, Ren already knew that (name) had fallen into a deep abyss to the point that no one will be able to save her.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"MIKEY AND (NICKNAME) HAS COMPLETELY CHANGED."

Kazutora said as his forehead wrinkled. He then glanced at Takemichi who's sitting on the shotgun seat. He looked surprised. "Toman changed because they both changed." He added.

"This can't be," Takemichi mumbled as he looked at Kazutora. "Someone else must've been behind it!! Wasn't it just Kisaki pulling the strings?!" He asked but Kazutora remained looking on the road.

"While Kisaki is holding you as a captive, Pah-chin and Peh-yan were killed." Takemichi flinched because of Kazutora's sudden statement. "Mikey ordered it, of course. Mitsuya went missing several months ago."

"Mikey has started purging the old members of Toman. But instead of stopping him, (name) even lent him a hand." Kazutora scoffed, how did the sweet (name) that he once knew become like this?

"They don't even trust their friends anymore. They're not a delinquent anymore— both (name) and Mikey's gone completely evil!" Kazutora exclaimed as he drove his car. Takemichi remained silent letting Kazutora say whatever he wanted.

"I'm one of the people who made Mikey changed. But anyways, Mikey even (name) right now was a real dangerous people."