𝗦𝗣𝗘𝗖𝗜𝗔𝗟𝗦 : 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗦𝗛𝗢𝗣𝗣𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗖𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗘𝗥'𝗦 𝗘𝗩𝗘𝗡𝗧!

specials :
the shopping center event

"Keisuke and I cannot be separated.."

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

- YOU HEARD THAT THERE'S A NEWLY OPENED CRÊPE SHOP ON THE MURASAKI SHOPPING CENTER.

And you are now here to buy some using your uncle's money. So you promised to yourself that you won't let anyone disturb your crêpe journey. But here you are- "(Name)!"

You stopped after hearing that familiar voice. That was a very familiar voice. You didn't even see him at home so you expected that he's out with Chifuyu or Manjirou.

"It's rare seeing you going outside- wait, why are you looking at me like that?" Keisuke, your cousin asked after seeing how you looked at him as if he was some bug or what. "What the hell are you doing here, Keisuke?"

"Hmm?" Keisuke hummed as he looked at you. He planned to call Chifuyu to be his pair on the shopping center's event. But since you are here now- "WAIT! OI! LET GO OF MY COLLAR!" You shouted when Keisuke suddenly held you on your collar.

"Since you don't have any friends beside us- let's take part on the shopping center's as a pair!" He exclaimed with a grin as he dragged you.

This is an abduction, right?

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

"Thank you for participating in Murasaki shopping center's event!" The black haired woman gave you two a smile. "This is your participation card and stamp sheet!" The blonde haired woman handed you a card with a smile.

You took the card before you read the words written on it. "Go around to the specified shopping center stores and complete each of the given tasks. The pair who collects all of the stamps the fastest will get a wonderful price.... ?"

"That's why I wanted to participate.." Keisuke who's standing beside you commented. "Write your names here~!" The blonde haired woman said before she handed some papers to you.

You slightly squatted as you wrote yours and Keisuke's name on the paper. Meanwhile the blonde haired woman smiled at you two. "Are you two on a date?" She asks.

"We're not a couple." You immediately answered.

"But I like her, though." The blonde haired woman who completely misunderstood Keisuke's words blushed.

"We are cousins you know?" You immediately return and the woman's expression became confused.

"It's called familial love, you know?" The woman then looked at you before she looked at Keisuke. A 'what's-wrong-with-them' look can be seen on her face. You gave her the paper by the time you finished writing.