𝗙𝗜𝗙𝗧𝗬 𝗧𝗪𝗢 : 𝗡𝗜𝗚𝗛𝗧𝗠𝗔𝗥𝗘

fifty two :
nightmare

"Shut up, I don't want to hear that from the person who was talking to Peke J as if he was some kind of baby or what..."

━━━━━━━━━━

- AFTER ATTENDING MITSUYA'S FUNERAL

Takemichi finds himself running. He still cannot believe what he saw. There's no way- there's no reason for Mitsuya to die! But he can still remember the sight of Mitsuya's dead body inside the coffin.

He hurriedly took his phone and searched for Mitsuya's name on the internet. He saw an article about Mitsuya.

'Tokyo Manji Gang's Admin, Mitsuya Takashi's murdered body discovered, the culprit still unknown.'

'There's no way! Something's definitely wrong here!! This shouldn't have happened!!' Takemichi thought as he typed Hinata's name on his phone. His eyes widened seeing an article about Hinata Tachibana who died in a car accident.

'Hina is dead too?! Not a damn thing is changed!! What the hell is going on!!' Takemichi panted as he continued to run. But he suddenly fell onto the ground as tears suddenly poured from his eyes. He cursed out loud as he continually slammed his hand onto the ground.

"CHIFUYUUU! NAOTOOO! WHERE ARE YOU GUYS!!" He cried, desperately calling for the two people who always helped him. But as expected, he didn't get any answer. He started to become nervous, what if they both died too?

He took a deep breath as he calmed down himself. By the time he calmed down. His eyes landed on a key next to his phone. He wiped out his tears as he picked up the key. "This key... Goes to where I live before I time leaps... My crappy old apartment...."

━━━━━━

'Smells like home.' that was the first thing that came into Takemichi's mind by the time he entered his old apartment. He removed his coat and opened the window. He looked at the scenery outside and enjoyed the breeze.

"From a high-rise apartment to this place again." He muttered. But why? Why is he in this place again? After thinking for a moment, his eyes widened as he immediately took the photo placed on the table.

There he saw a familiar photo that he had with Manjirou, Draken, Chifuyu, Keisuke, (name), Mitsuya, and Hakkai. "This photo... Is the last photo I took before I left..."

Crap. He was tearing up again after seeing the photo where everyone was smiling, where everyone was happy. "So here you are." A familiar voice called that snapped him out of his thought.

He looked at the person who said that and saw his girlfriend's younger brother, Naoto. "My memory is overwritten, which means you came back." Naoto smiled before he entered Takemichi's apartment.

"Naoto! What... What the hell happened, Naoto?!" Takemichi desperately asked Naoto who suddenly become serious. "You've time leaped into the past multiple times in your attempt to save my sister. This is the worst future that's happened yet."