𝗧𝗛𝗜𝗥𝗧𝗬 : 𝗦𝗧𝗥𝗨𝗚𝗚𝗟𝗘𝗦

tw : mentions of rape, drugs, child abuse, violence , blackmail (?) and unhealthy obsession :D

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

thirty :
struggles

" I.. I just want her to be happy. "

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

- SHE WAS CALLED AS GREEDY EMI.

She was loved by everyone. She can get whatever she wants- the life was easy for her. But everything was changed when her little sister got a boyfriend.

Emi doesn't get it. How did this ugly girl get a boyfriend before her? For the pete sake! Fuyumi isn't that pretty! So how?!

"Stop it."

Tooru said glaring at Emi who's clinging on his arm. Emi froze on her spot seeing how Tooru looked at her with a cold expression. "What are you talking about Tooru-kun? You know that I'm better than Fu-"

"Huh?" Emi's sentence was cut off when Tooru laughed. She's better than Fuyumi, eh? "Yes, you are pretty." Tooru said slightly nodding his head.

Emi's face brightened up after hearing Tooru's statement. "You are pretty but Fuyumi is the most gorgeous woman on my eyes."

That was the first time that she was rejected. How ridiculous! It doesn't make sense!

She was furious at Tooru that time. She swore that she'll make him hers one day. But her goal was changed when 'he' entered her life.

Her first love, Hiroshi (Last Name).

He had the looks, the talent, the brain, the power and of course the money. Forget that annoying boyfriend of her sister and Hiroshi's girlfriend! Because she will do anything to make this guy hers.

After all, she wasn't called Greedy Emi for no reason. So, it'll be alright to drug Hiroshi and rape him, right?

━━━━━━━━━━━━

"Marry me."

"What?" Hiroshi hissed after hearing her statement. But she doesn't paid any attention on it as she pointed her stomach. She gave him a sweet yet twisted grin. "Marry me or I'll kill the twin inside my stomach."

"You are crazy!"

' Yes. I'm crazy. You made me crazy, Hiro.'

━━━━━━━━━━━━

Her goal succeeds. She successfully made Hiroshi hers by forcing him to marry her. She already got wealthy and just like what the doctor said, she gave birth to a twin. A twin which Hiroshi named Misaki and Hayate.

See? Even though he said that he hates her. She still gave their kids a name. Her violet eyes landed on Hayate and Misaki as she smirked. "Thank you for being born,"