𝗦𝗜𝗫𝗧𝗘𝗘𝗡 : 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗠𝗜𝗭𝗢 𝗠𝗜𝗗𝗗𝗟𝗘 𝗙𝗜𝗩𝗘

sixteen :
the mizo middle five

"Here comes the Mizo Middle Five!!"

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

- - YOU FELT LIKE YOUR WHOLE WORLD STOPPED WHEN YOU SAW DRAKEN LAYING ON THE GROUND. Your eyes widened hearing something just snapped inside your head.

"MOVE IT YOU IDIOTIC BASTARDS!" You shouted as you punched some members of Moebius who tried to stop you. Your breath hitched, what if something bad happened on your friend?! You might lose your mind if that happened.

When you are few centimeters near to where Takemichi and Draken is. A hand suddenly held you on your hood and threw you off. You easily landed on the ground and you immediately glared at the man who did it.

"What do you want, fucker?" You asked him obviously pissed by his actions. But the guy just grinned on you, oh how he enjoyed seeing that expression on your face. "You don't remember me? That's quite harsh (name)-chan <3"

"Hah?!"

"It's me. The leader of the gang you wiped out two months ago." He introduced himself causing your forehead to wrinkle. Your head hurts too much so you don't bothered to remember him. "DRAKEN-KUN HAD BEEN STABBED!"

'What the actual fuck?'

Your eyes started to shake after hearing Takemichi's shout. "What's the matter, (name)-cha-" he couldn't even finish his sentence when you suddenly punched him on his face.

Your eyes we're blank as you continued punching his face. His blood splattered on your face but you paid no attention on it. The men who's watching you felt chills went down through their spine.

You wore the same expression that you had that time you beat those fuckers when your sister died. It was as if you've finally gone crazy- "OI! (NAME)-SAN! STOP THAT!"

Hmm?

Kyouya's voice from a very few meters away from you made you came back to your senses. You stopped on punching the battered man underneath your figure. You sighed as you stood up- hah, how annoying.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?! NO MATTER HOW YOU LOOKED AT IT, YOU FUCKING LOST!" Aikashi exclaimed after hearing what Takemichi has said. Takemichi's gaze landed on Kiyomasa- "I didn't lose." He muttered.

A vein popped underneath Kiyomasa's eye. "Ohh," Draken said with the same tone as (name)'s had every time she watches an interesting movie. "I bet 100,000,000 on Takemichi!" He said with a very proud face.

"Wha-?!" Takemichi looked at Draken with a very surprised look. "It's just a bullshit but whatever."

"ME TOO! I'LL BET 100,000,000 TO TAKEMICHI-KUN!" Hinata exclaimed with a smile.