𝗦𝗜𝗫 : 𝗠𝗢𝗘𝗕𝗜𝗨𝗦

six :
moebius

"Well, Moebius is that sort of gang. They are all shitty,"

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

- "IB SHURRYY, I WON'T DO IT AGAINNNN...."

The beaten up Takemichi who's kneeling in front Hinata muttered. Hinata who's fuming because of anger turned her back and started to walk away. "Hmph! I don't care.."

"Scary~" Emma commented and looked at the beaten up Takemichi. Her arms are crossed, and she raised her eyebrows. "So even though you had that type of girl, you still took a swing at me?"

She placed both of her hands on her waist. "But don't get a wrong idea,"

"Huh?"

"Because I don't think anything of you at all." She then glanced at Manjirou, Draken and (name) who's talking about something. Draken and Manjirou is both smiling while (name) is just listening to them. "It's just I wanted to quickly became an adult." She said with a small blush.

Takemichi also followed Emma's gaze and Emma shrugged. "I'm starting to hate him- he doesn't have any interest in me! All he cares about is Mikey, bring (name)-chan back to the gang, bikes and getting into the fights."

Emma looked down and slightly pouted. "So I wonder if he'd get mad." Emma just walked towards Hinata meanwhile Takemichi looked at them.

'I see, Emma-chan was hoping to make Draken-kun jealous. At any rate, woman heart is a mystery- so complicated.'

"Oi, Takemichi." Takemichi snapped from his thoughts when Draken called him. "You done?" Draken asked and Takemichi nodded his head. He walks, or rather jog towards where Draken and (name) is standing. "Sorry to keep you waiting!"

"HEY! GATHER 'ROUND! WE'RE GONNA START THE MEETING!" Draken shouted that caught everyone's attention. They all lined up, leaving a place where Manjirou, Draken, Takemichi and (name) to walk in the middle.

"GOOD WORK!!! PRESIDENT!" They all shouted bowing their head 90°. Manjirou walked and Draken, Takemichi and (name) who finally finished her ramen trailed behind them.

Takemichi looked surprised on how (name) walks with her head held up high. She doesn't wear a glasses just like the usual so he can see (name)'s shining green hues.

"What the hell am I doing here again?" (Name) asked herself causing Takemichi to sweat drop. Meanwhile, Manjirou climbed on the entrance of the shrine. The atmosphere immediately changed.

Takemichi looked at him in awe, his eyes is full of admiration. 'Wow,' he thought.

'The atmosphere changed just from Mikey-kun standing in front of everyone. This is the Toman's President!' Takemichi thought while admiring how the atmosphere changed because of Manjirou.