𝗘𝗟𝗘𝗩𝗘𝗡 : 𝗔𝗞𝗜𝗛𝗜𝗞𝗢

eleven :
akihiko

""Akihiko, you're not still done dealing with that thing?"

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

- AT THE SAME TIME IN CERTAIN PLACE IN YOKOHAMA.

"You looked excited for some reasons..?" The man who has a shave hair and a large scar starting from the back of his skull going through his left eye and ending at the beginning of his ear asked the brunette next to him. The brunette slightly tilted his head because of his friend's question. Excited? Him? He slightly shook his head.

"No way, no way, I am not excited Kaku-kun." The brunette said while shaking his head. He's holding a baseball bat as he looked at the scared gang leader in front of them. The fourteen years old boy tilted his head with a smile. "Hey,"

"Y-yes!" The guy shouted/answered after hearing the innocent looking boy called him. Some blood can be seen on the innocent looking boy's face as he asked him a question. "Do I looked excited right now?" He stopped as he glared at the kneeling man in front of him.

"You called me brat earlier- what's up with that sudden change of tone?" Kakucho shook his head seeing the aura surrounding the boy's body. "No one can stop him right no-"

"Akihiko, you're not still done dealing with that thing?" A sudden voice interrupted. Akihiko's bright orange hues immediately landed on the figure standing behind Kakucho. The gang leader used this chance and tried to attack the boy. But before he even moved from his place- Akihiko's feet suddenly made a contact with the man's temple.

Akihiko slightly groaned because of what he did. He expected this to be more bloody and yet- he knocked out the leader of this gang with a simple kick. "I'm done~!" He said with a very bright tone and he let go of the bat that he was holding.

Kakucho couldn't help but to sigh after seeing the boy's innocent expression. He looked at the tanned male next to him and the said male gave him a smile.

"Shall we go?"

"All right-"

"That's right! Izana-kun, I need to go and meet someone later." Akihiko suddenly said while wiping the blood on his face. Izana's eye brows raised and Kakucho blinked. "Someone?" Kakucho and Izana asked.

"My big brother!" The boy beamed and Izana's body stiffened up. Both Misaki and (name)'s face suddenly flashed into his mind. "Do what you want." He muttered as he walked away.

Kakucho immediately followed him with a sigh. "Thank you~!" The brunette thanked the tanned male with a very bright tone as he trailed behind them. His bright orange hues suddenly darkened as his face became stoic.

It's quite unusual for his brother to suddenly visit him like this. 'What does he want?' he thought but his expression remained the same.

You can't blame him if he's doubting his
older half brother's intentions. After all, he knows his family members more than anyone else.

━━━━━━━━━━━━

And let's go back on the fight happening outside Takemichi's house. (Name) who's chilling while eating some popcorn finally found some comfortable (and safe) place sat down on the entrance of Takemichi's house.

"Move it. your in my way, Good-for-nothing." Manjirou irked while glaring at Draken's tall figure. "Ah? You move, shrimp."

"Oh- it's starting." You mumbled while taking some bottled drink inside your bag. It's a good thing that you bought some snacks before you go here with Draken. "HEY! WAIT A MINUTE, GUYS!" Takemichi who's standing in the middle of Manjirou and Draken shouted.

"Hah?!" Both Draken and Manjirou glared at him causing Takemichi to step back. He huffed, he knows that if he didn't stop this two from fighting with each other. There'll be a high chance that Draken will die!

"I DON'T KNOW WHAT HAPPENED BETWEEN YOU THREE, BUT YOU SHOULDN'T FIGHT! CALM DOWN!"

"I'm not included with that fight.." (name) stated while opening the bottle of her favorite drink. But yes, of course. No one paid attention on her except quadro who's now watching on the balcony of Takemichi's room.

"He really is a gutsy person." You mumbled as you drank some (f/d). You watched how Draken held Takemichi on his collar causing you to snicker. "Oh, interesting." You mumbled and you continued on eating some popcorns.

'I should've brought some camera with me.' you thought slightly annoyed by the fact that you cannot record their fight.

Takemichi's eyes widened after he saw how Manjirou lifted his precious bike. "Mikey-kun! That's my precious bike, Hayate!" He tried to stop Manjirou but it's already too late. Manjirou already threw his precious bike on Draken.

"AGHHHHHH!!" He shouted in despair after he saw how his bike crashed into the wall. (Name) whistled as she shouted, "Nice throw, Manjirou!" She grinned

"Are you fucking insane?!" Draken who's obviously pissed asked. He then grabbed the baseball bat near him. "DRAKEN-KUN?! THAT'S THE GOLDEN BAT I HIT MY FIRST HOME RUN WITH IN MY FOURTH YEAR ON ELEMENTARY!"

He also tried to stop Draken but before he even goes near the tall boy. Draken has already snapped his 'golden bat' into two pieces. "You wanna start somethin'? I'll finish it!"

"AGHHHHH!" Takemichi shouted in despair. (Name) watched their interaction with a very amused face. He watched how both Draken and Manjirou broke Takemichi's precious 'memories'. Of course, she really enjoyed Takemichi's despair.

"You wanna finish this here?" Manjirou asked.

"Bring it on."

"Oh- I'm already out of popcorn." (Name) mumbled as she looked at the empty paper bag placed on her lap. She sighed and opened the bottle of (f/d)- "STOP RIGHT HERE YOU BASTARDS."

You accidentally spitted out your (f/d) after hearing that extremely pissed voice. Your gaze landed on Takemichi-"Oh, he finally lost it." You mumbled.

'I'll pray for your poor soul, Takemichi.'

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

WORD COUNT : 982 WORDS