𝗙𝗢𝗨𝗥 : 𝗘𝗠𝗣𝗧𝗬 𝗔𝗡𝗗 𝗕𝗥𝗢𝗞𝗘𝗡.

four :
empty and broken

"Man, are you trying to stop me?"

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

- JULY 10, 2014

Her long (h/c) locks fluttered in the wind. She has a sad smile plastered on her face as she ate the peyoung yakisoba that she bought earlier. She finds it funny how she even tried to convince her close friend but- of course, it failed.

"Man, I should've visited Fuyumi-san and Tooru-san for the last time."

She slightly laughed. But her voice sounds too empty, her eyes we're very dull. She sighed and placed the other half of her peyoung yakisoba next to her.

There, she saw the illusion of a boy with the same shoulder-length jet black hair the last time she saw him. "Chifuyu is not here but that'll be your share, Keisuke."

"Oh! Thank you, (name)!"

The illusion flashed his signature smirk causing the woman to smile. She look at the stars in the sky before she stood up from her seat. She then made her way on the railings of the rooftop of this building.

How ironic,

She promised herself that she won't kill herself just like how her big sister did. Yet, here she is- looking at the lights under the rooftop of the ten-storey building that she owns.

She remembers how she barely kept herself sane when she saw her cousin's dead body inside the coffin. Or the time she comforted Manjirou when Emma died. Even though she's the one who's suffering the most. First is Shinichiro, Misaki, Draken, Keisuke and the last is Emma. She just felt too empty and broken

"I should've listen to Kyo-kun's ramblings before I came here."

She sighed as she climbed on the railings. She raised both of her hands while looking at the illusions of her close friend's in front of her. They all have the same sad expressions on their faces. "Man, are you trying to stop me?"

"Sorry but you can't." You mumbled as you let yourself fall from the rooftop of your building. You closed your eyes and the same smile that you had 12 years ago slowly formed in your lips.

If you've given a second chance, you won't hesitate to sacrifice yourself to save your friends.