𝗙𝗜𝗙𝗧𝗬 𝗙𝗢𝗨𝗥 : 𝗦𝗘𝗟𝗙𝗜𝗦𝗛

fifty four :
selfish ( + OC information )

“ you are more selfish than i thought. ”

━━━━━━━━━━━

━━    "AHH... THIS IS REALLY THE BEST FOR HANGOVERS."

Ren uttered with a pleased expression as he take a spoonful of the parfait in front of him. Taiju deadpanned at him while Takemichi and Naoto looked at him with an awkward expressions. Yet, the man didn't care. His head was hurting like a bitch after he spent his whole day off drinking.

He just observed Taiju, Takemichi, and Naoto as they conversed with each other. His face was stoic as he listened to their conversation about the Black Dragons, Izana Kurokawa, and the founder of the Black Dragons, Sano Shinichiro.

"Mikey-kun's brother.... Founded the Black Dragons?" Takemichi asked and Ren nodded his head, as he decided to butt in on their conversation. "Yep, the original Black Dragons are legendary..." He said with a hint of nostalgia as a small smile formed on Ren's lips.

"It continued on second and third generations... In a broken succession. And oh!" Ren pointed himself. "I happened to be the 5th generation's leader!" He boasted with a proud grin on his face.

'So, Kyouya-kun's older brother is a big shot!' Takemichi was genuinely surprised after hearing that. He has already seen Ren's abilities before but he didn't expect that Ren is an important figure in Black Dragons! "But in the eighth generation, Izana Kurokawa took the position as the leader." Ren continued to explain. Just by saying Izana's name, the expression on his face changed.

He doesn't know the reason. But Ren didn't really like Izana the first time he met him. The more he observed him, the more he noticed the younger boy's obsession with Shinichiro and yeah... To (name) and now to Manjirou. He didn't really know why Izana was obsessed with them.

"Eight generation?! So you're saying that he came before Taiju-kun's tenth generation leadership?!"

"Yeah." Taiju decided to answer his question since he noticed that Ren doesn't even have any intention to speak anymore. After explaining the thing about the Black Dragons and Izana Kurokawa. Ren enjoyed the delicacy in front of him while listening to their conversation.

"Who won? Between Toman and Tenjiku, which gang won?"

"Shouldn't you know that, too?"

"Well, umm..." Ren noticed how Takemichi panicked at Taiju's question. But he paid no attention to it. Even Taiju, decided to ignore it. "Well, whatever... I can't really say who won that drawn-out conflict. Toman and Tenjiku united to strike a deal, and that was that."

Just like Taiju. Ren also had no idea who won that conflict. Despite of being Kyouya's older brother, his younger brother didn't even say anything about that said fight. Maybe because there was an 'accident' that happened before that said fight.

The only thing that he knows. After that said conflict, they created the worst gang in the history. With Sano Manjirou as their leader, Kisaki Tetta and Kurokawa Izana as their second and third in command.