↳ 𝟯𝟰.𝟭

34.1 :
for my sake

“  (Name)-san, it looks like I won't
be able to stay by your side. ”

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

— KYOUYA FELT TOO NUMB.

His mother died before she even manage to hold his hand. While his big sister was killed and raped by his own dad. While Ren was the one who took the responsibility on their sister and father's death.

If he dies, will he be able to see his sister again? Will he be able to rest?

To be honest, he is too tired. He already tried several ways to commit suicide. But it all failed, thanks to a certain (h/c) haired girl.

"What the hell do you think you're doing?" The ten years old (name) asked as she bandaged his wrist. Kyouya can clearly see some scratches on her face. Did she get into a fight again?

(Name) snapped her fingers causing Kyouya to flinch. "I'm asking you a question, Kyouya." She clicked her tongue because of annoyance.

But Kyouya, of course remained silent. "If you don't want your life then shall I take it?"

"Huh?" Kyouya become confused. He knew that (name) was an unusual person. But her statement made him confused, what is she talking about. "See? You finally answered— look it's done."

Kyouya sweat drop, looking at his poorly bandaged wrist. (Name) smiled after seeing that expression on Kyouya's face. "Live for my sake."

"..."

"If you don't have any reasons to remain alive. Then live for my sake," (name)'s lips slowly curved into a smile. Kyouya's eyebrows furrowed, "—why?"

(Name) hummed, "I— we're not that close (name)-san." You just helped him to deal with some bullies when you are eight. He doesn't even know if you saw him as a frien— "I don't want to lose one of the first friends that I made."

Kyouya felt as if the time slow down. His dark hues was focused on (name) whose looking outside his apartment. "So live for my sake, Kyouya."

━━━━━━━━━━━━

That day, Kyouya promised to himself to stay with (name) 'til the end. He promised to give whatever she wanted. He doesn't care if she don't look on his way, just— he just wanted her to be happy.

"You are really stupid."

He suddenly remembered what Akihiko said that night after the fight with Valhalla. His orange eyes we're blank and Kyouya's expression remained the same. "What do you mean?" Kyouya asked.