49

Oikawa quickly came to me after talking to Ushijima.

His sudden hug startled me. He lifted me and gave me a head pat.

"We reached the semi finals." He mentioned.

"WHAT OMG OMG...." I screamed. I hugged him back.

"You should believe in more sometimes y/n...." He said. I chuckled.

" I told you you were the best ... but this is huge. I am so proud of you." I held his cheeks and pulled it. 

He pulled my cheeks back. I adored Oikawa. 

"I am sure Ushijima won't mind if I take you for the dinner date when we win the Olympics..." Oikawa joked.

"Haha you know you can take me on a dinner date anytime.." I laughed.

" I could, cant I?" Oikawa smirked. I nodded, laughing. 

"But I don't want to go that far for Ushijima to take you away from me..." Oikawa winked. I startled at his statement.

"He has me beat...." Oikawa put his hand behind his neck. Laughing now a little sadly. 

I was confused.

" I wish you met me first but .... guess time works funny. " Oikawa continued. I felt sadder with every word he said.

"He wasn't the only one who waited for you those 3 years y/n...." Oikawa mentioned. My heart thumped.

"Oikawa..." I mumble.

"But don't worry. When I say he has beaten me..I am not kidding." Oikawa continued.

"I may have won that world cup 3 years ago against him, but I also knew I lost something." Oikawa said.

My eyes wandered.

"you". Oikawa replied. My heart jumped.

"Oikawa ...I..." I tried to say something.

"shhh. I know you love him as much as he loves you.." Oikawa says.

Does Ushijima love me? Me? my heart cried.

" I just had to get shit outta my chest—dont worry. Ill find someone new unlike that bastard. He is determined to have you soon." Oikawa laughed.

"How do you know if its love, whatever Ushijima has for me?" I ask. I was confused.

Oikawa smirked.

"I know this dude since high school. I know what obsession feels like. I know what love feels like. Unlike me who went out with other girls to forget you. Ushijima....that bastard.." Oikawa paused and huffed.

"He carried that little bracelet of yours wherever he went. No sight of any women around him. Alisa even tried to set him on dates. But he was fixated on you. Your presence and existence only made it feasible that he wasn't completely gay." Oikawa laughed hysterically.

"How do you know....know so much..." I wondered. I fumbled with my own hards, squeezing hard as possible. If everything Oikawa is saying is the truth, I want just to beat my chest into oblivion. 

" We got closer as friends after you disappeared. You are the thread that connected us as friends. I'd ask about your whereabouts too. Vice versa. We were really worried about you y/n..." Oikawa mentions. My eyes softened.

"Yeah, I'd even ask Alisa famous American friends to know where you at. You are quite a trouble y/n..."  Oikawa continued as soon as he mentioned Alisa's name. I see Alisa entering the hall.