70

After arriving at the hotel, I couldn't face Tiphanie. She was excited about me coming back, but all I gave her was a tired shrug. I didn't want my trouble to disturb anything in these upcoming weeks. Finals are near.

I told her everything was fine, but she realised it wasn't, but she didn't push me, which I appreciated. She heard me sob once the night arrived, and I caved inside my bedsheets. That night she approached my bed and gave me a soft hug, patting my back. I appreciated her friendship a lot.

"Lets talk about work. I know you missed working...enough break-time," She kindly whispered to distract me. She was right. I love what I do or what I am doing, and I was not doing anyone favour by working, except myself. So, I nodded, still sobbing.

Homesickness hit hard. But sadly, I had no home to go back to once this was over. Everyone will go their separate ways, and I have to face the truth of my loneliness once again. And the bitter reality of my mother's cause of death.

When the next day arrived, I got back to work. The usual grocery list. Meal preps for each member of the team. I re-evaluated their break meals and adjusted accordingly. When Ushijima's file came up, I didn't have the heart to open it. I didn't need to know what he ate during the break or what he was doing right now.

I left out Ushijima's file for Bailey to evaluate. Bailey agreed, even he realised something was off.

My anger and disappointment didn't die. The two people I trusted the most once I arrived here, I saw them discussing something so personal about my life. No matter how much I tell myself that I am okay being left out, I don't mean when it comes to people who I trust and love.

As my work was done. I went out to take a quick walk to calm down. I couldn't keep the act up for long. As I walked and sat nearby a port's garden, I cried. I cried once again. I couldn't turn to anyone or anything. What am I supposed to do myself? I missed my mother. I missed her hugs. I missed my father. and most importantly, when such moments hit, I missed him...Wakatoshi. Everyone who I end up loving ends up leaving me on my demise.

As I wiped my tears, I hoped for another life, where I met all three of them in my life with different circumstances. Where mother was not an astronaut and never left my side, my father never had cancer and died, and Wakatoshi? It just turned out to be a guy I met....but never the one who I never fell in love with. 

I got up, and I saw Oikawa... I didn't know he had returned from his hometown. I looked at him, he tried to walk up to me, but I turned my face and walked another way. I wasn't mad at him but didn't have the emotional strength to face him.

xxxxxxx

Oikawa tried to walk and explain himself to y/n, but she walked away. His heartfelt all the guilt, and he wanted to apologise, but her face told she had already forgiven everyone except herself.

He decided to cool off the heat by joining others in the gym. When he arrived, he already saw a couple of players training, and his eyes were irked by the sight of some Zeldian players.

The sight of Sylas and Thain irked Oikawa more. Thankfully Oikawa's teammates were there.

However, Oikawa's eyes widened when he noticed something.

How am I so blind? He thought.

He quickly went out and headed towards the other gym, where Japan's team trained with what he saw.

Oikawa walked hot-headedly; his entrance annoyed Kageyama.

"Oi...why you here?" Kageyama spoke informally.