58

As the car stopped, my senses waked me up.

As he saw me woke up, I heard him say.

"We have reached...."

I was confused. It did not look like my hotel.

"Where are we?" I asked.

"My place..." he spoke.

"Did you forget something?" I asked him. Ushijima looked at me as if I asked a stupid question.

"No?" He monotonously spoke.

"Why we are here then? I am suppose to check in the hotel...." I spoke.

"I spoke to Tiph...she will inform them for you." he replied.

"I am super confused...." I reply.

"Lets get inside before we discuss things further." He commanded. I realised my questions irked him a little.

I kept sitting inside the car.

He took my bag from the backseat and head inside the lobby of the building.

The building looked lavished.

He looked at me while he talked at the front desk. I huffed at my seat. Accepting my fate, I got outside the car.

He gave his bags and mine to a building staff member. I was now confused.

I get inside the building.

"Do you want to head inside the apartment now or you wanna sit here for awhile?" He asked me. I looked at him with utter confusion.

"Can you please tell me whats going on?" I almost speak loud.

"You will be staying with me for few days. Atleast before our finals....will see what happens later." he replied.

"Wakatoshi....please take me back to hotel." I plead with a little anger.

"If I do, you will go to work immediately. I cannot afford that for now...." He spoke with a stoic face.

He is impossible to convince.

"You need to understand, taking care of me doesn't equal to telling me how or when to work ..." I angrily spoke. I started rambling, nonsensical words to convince him to take me to the hotel.

As we sat in the lobby, he sat opposite of me. He was looking down, and he suddenly looks up.

"It may sound selfish of me but....I need you during finals." he spoke. He got to the point.

"I wanted to convince myself that I am bringing you here to just take care of you but we both know it is not true. The team, my dad, your co-workers...we all need you. I need you...." He continued. I was taken back.

"Your health is equal to how good we will perform. You have planned our diet and sync everything to our training. Now that we getting a little break, you should too. The week before our finals....we need our best. I need my best." Ushijima explained. Although he spoke monotonously, I realised he meant every word.

I look down...

"Okay." I reply with one word.

"Are we good?" he softly asks, trying to make me look at him, slouching his back to face me.

I nod with a blush.

His lips softly curve.

"Don't worry. I wont try anything funny, unless...you want me to." he speaks before going to the elevator.