60

It was a few hours now.

I got up and started searching for light in my eyes. The sun has set, and I realised we both napped after our embrace a few hours ago.

I turn around and see him peacefully sleeping. It was not like I didn't see him shirtless before, but this felt different. His warmth surrounded my body. I felt his legs entangled with mine. His chest warmed my shoulders.

Slowly, I could smell his scent mixed with mine. He had long lashes, and I cannot believe I never noticed before.

His arm was around me. He definitely was a man written by a woman. A woman who wanted to be love and love someone back without any hurt. A woman who understood that love is only broken if one chooses to break with it. Someone who knew that love has no place for arrogance, guilt, or sorrow. It is all about innocence and compromise, and bravery. I felt few tears in my eyes.

I softly placed my hand on his cheek. He softly moved in closer to me. He pulled me closer. My body heated up. He was beautiful. He was calm. He didn't bring chaos. He brought love and admiration. When did I get lucky? And Why?

I kept looking at him for long minutes now.

"Good evening." He softly spoke. His voice sounded different. If I weren't lying on the bed, I would have dropped somewhere to sit. It intimidated me. I didn't realise he'd wake up.

I softly smile. He opened his eyes. He removed a few hair strands from my face to see me better.

He softly pulled me closer to his chest.

"This is cruel." I say.

"Hmm?" He hums.

"I want to keep looking at you." I say.

"Its much crueler for me." He repeats.

"Why?" I softly ask. My cheeks were closer to his chest now. I heard his heartbeat getting faster.

"I feel you're going to disappear again." He speaks. I bury myself further into his arms, feeling a little guilty.

"I want you in front of my sight every time, yet want to hold you close. If I hold you too close, I lose the sight of you...." He explains. The words had a different metaphor inside them.

Sometimes loving someone too much might make you forget how to love them in the first place.

I realised what he meant. I loved him the day we spent time together. But my perception of love was different. I pushed him away when he just wanted to stay in touch. We couldn't sync our versions of love.

"I am sorry." I tell him.

" You left before because you were afraid I would leave you too." He mentions. I close my eyes. He discovered me before I even did for myself. Ushijima has always been straightforward.

"You push others away before they can push you away."

"But y/n. I am never meant to leave you. Nobody can separate me from you." He reveals. My tears muffle onto his chest. He softly lifted my face and placed a deep kiss on my lips.

I breathed in and kissed him back.

He wiped my tears.

"This is forever." He says.

After few minutes of cuddling, his alarm rang.

I realised I was hungry. I felt well-rested. I slowly got up as he reached for the phone. It was around 8 pm.

As I got up from the bed, my leg almost gave up. He loved me really hard, a good few hours ago.

I quickly sat down to massage my thighs and feet, exposed to the rigorous regime in between our love routine.