Ch 1 - Alice👿

No proofread

Wang Yibo' s POV

Wang Yibo' s POV

I was doing some last minute work in my office when I checked the time . "Oh my god.... It is 11:30 already?? How does time fly by so fast?" I thought to myself. Already done for the day and really exhausted , I call my driver Bai to take me home.

"Ugh.... Why is there heavy traffic this late at night??" I asked to my driver cause I got irritated at the horns of other cars. "I don't know sir I can go check if you want." No need I said since it will take time. While waiting in the traffic I saw some boys in the side walk with 3 of them sitting on a bench while the other 2 of them standing near to that. I rolled down my window so that I can hear what they are talking about since I am bored.

" I heard this time it won't be easy to get away" said one of the boys who was sitting. While the other boy replied him " Zanjin this is not a game to play , do you even know how much I had to pay last time?" . " Zhan ? Zhan ?? Pay attention zhan." One of the boys said. Suddenly the boy zhan who was looking at the sky looked down at them and I stopped breathing. I could feel my heart is beating very fast as if its about to jump out from my chest. Feeling scared about my condition , I looked away and my heart start becoming normal. When I felt I could breath again I looked at those boys again to hear the most alluring and gentle voice ever. "Oh sorry I was just thinking about tomorrow's test " before anyone could reply I heard a sound coming from an alley. " Xiao Zhan! Zhuo Cheng?? Zhu zanjin?? Hai Kuan??! Ji li?? . everyone looked surprise and looked at the direction where the sound is coming from. I saw a girl at her 20s coming towards them. Before they could say anything , the car started moving.

After reaching home I strip naked and take a shower to be fresh from this bizarre day. I hop onto the bed since I am really tired. After laying on the bed I realize that I am not sleepy yet so I decide to read some Wattpad to pass the time. After 30 minutes, I got a message from my dad saying that I should come over tomorrow and I replied "ok". The relationship with my family is bad . Ever since childhood I lived games but they prevented Mt from playing it cause as they say "Boys don't play games,only girls do" . You see, I hate when people give advices . I can stand liars,cheaters and sabotagers even though I get very angry with them but people's advice always get on my nerves making me super mad. Anyways after replying to my father , I dozed off cause today my secretary mixed up some papers.

*time skip*

I am currently in my car thinking about my meeting with my father in this evening. I really don't want to go but there is no other choice. While thinking about this I didn't realize that I already reached my office. I quickly take my suit case and enter the office with a new assistant that my father appointed at the last minute. At first this new assistant/secretary was good, does all the jobs correctly and never interferes in unnecessary things until I started noticing there some changes in her behavior. For the past few hours she slowly started bring clingy,touchy to me and always says that I look very handsome in her eyes. In the evening when u was about to leave my office to go to my father's house, this new secretary started to say excuses like "Wait a minute let me go to the washroom" or "ugh I think I left something in the office" at first I didnt care but when it got really late I started gritting my teeth.

Ugh......why the hell is this bitch holding me up? And why do I feel like everytime she goes to the washroom or her desk as she forgot something that her cleavage is becoming more visible?? Wait is she trying to seduce me?

I got angry since we were supposed to leave 1 hour ago but because this lady isn't punctual I shout at her. "ENOUGH!! IF YOU SAY THAT YOU LEFT SOMETHING HERE AGAIN , THEN I WILL FIRE YOU HERE". As soon as I said that I noticed that she immediately buttoned up her shirt and out on some lipstick and said that she is ready to go.

I hurry out of the office without looking back since I will fire her after the meeting with my father. I don't know how long we have been driving until we finally reached there. I step out of the car and entered the house followed by my secretary. I saw my dad sitting with a grin on his Face and I sat down on the sofa. Before I could say something he said "yibo do you want to prove that you are a good son?" My dad asked with sparkles in His eyes , I was shocked cause my father never called my name before. He used to cool me "ungrateful wench","devil child",fool",etc. I didnt say anything, I just nodded to see what he was planning. He said smiled widely and told " marry Alice". I just looked at him with a face that showed confused look. "Alice come here." He said and my eyes roamed around to see my secretary coming forward before she said yes dad. I am shocked and realized that ALICE is my secretary.

I quickly said "no". And walked towards the main door and I heard my father say you are gonna marry her and thats final before one of my fathers maid came running towards me and shoved a ring onto my finger. The ring looks a lot similar to the ring on Alice's finger. I wanted to throw it away but I got a business call and hopped in my car. After the call my head was still in daze.

Did I become a fiance of Alice??

☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣☣

hello people I hope you all enjoyed this chapter , pls make sure that you vote this chapter cause it really helps a lot and don't worry because our bunny and lion will meet soon. What do you think about alice? Do you think that she is a good person? BTW no proofread. I know this is a small chapter because I just wanted to upload at least one chapter first.

⚛⚛⚛⚛⚛⚛⚛⚛⚛⚛⚛⚛⚛⚛⚛⚛⚛⚛⚛⚛⚛⚛⚛⚛