Ch-11 video (Part-A)

2 weeks later

Zhan is studying for his exam in homeschool. After zhan's traumatic incident, yibo thought it was Best for zhan if zhan goes to home school atleast if he is not willing to go to the real school Because of his past Trust issues. Skip to the present , he is studying in his room he heard the main door opening. Zhan quickly ran downstairs and jumped on his waist which made yibo drop his suitcase. Zhan hid his face in yibo' neck. Its not new to yibo , he started this clingy behaviour few days ago. Past days yibo has noticed a change in zhan's behaviours. Sometimes when yibo buy zhan his favourite spicy Food, zhan rejects it and prefer to eat something sweet, but later at night when both of them are sleeping, zhan wakes up and go to eat something. These days zhan get really sleepy during the day at random Times. Then the next thing in zhan's behaviour is that zhan get angry at every single thing. Before and all he used to forgive easily but now, if zhan get angry he will shut himself in his room or go out without telling yibo which always makes yibo to worry. So now days yibo is really careful not to upset zhan.

"Yibo ? "

"Mm"

"When are we leaving to my sister's House?"

"Why you ask me all of a sudden?"

"YIBO! You forgot?"

"Zhan calm down"

"WELL HOW COULD YOU FORGET ? Didnt lujie text you day before yesterday about " welcoming new family member ceremony?"? You are too busy in your work that you forgot that you have a family Back in Home."

"Zhan i didnt–"

" I HATE YOU."

By saying this , zhan ran to the room and locked the door. Yibo just sighed and kept the gift that he bought for lujie in the counter and went to take a small bath. After bathing, yibo sat down infront of the tv and was watching the news when he heard something. He heard some noise in the zhan's room. Yibo turned the tv off and slowly tiptoed to zhan's door. He Put his ear next to the door and waited to hear when suddenly the door opened and a thin body hugged him. The tiny body had tears on his face which made yibo's tshirt get but yibo didnt mind but only thought it was cute. He quickly carried zhan by his waist and hugged him tighter and told "there there".

"We are going tomorrow at 7:30 pm and thats final." zhan said.

"Okay zhan zhan."

After a few minutes staying like this yibo took zhan to hid bed and layed him properly.

〽〽〽〽〽〽〽〽〽〽〽〽〽〽〽〽〽〽
Yibo's pov in his mind.

Ughh...zhan my zhan...Dear...i have lost count of the time i Put you to bed. The moment i carry you , you fall asleep....every single time i do that, and whats more amusing? You wont even care if its public anymore, that time we went to the beach some days ago i just carried you and GUESS WHAT?? You fell asleep Its like my body is just a sleeping medicine only for you. Baby its not like i dont like it, it makes me think that you are really adorable and tiny to the world that i have to protect you. Its just that, i am just worried about your Health condition. Anyways i am thinking to take an doctor appointment for you after your sister's ceremony.

√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√
Authors oov

TIME Skip to the next day 1:30 .

Currently yibo is still in work and zhan is walking around a park while carrying a cat that he saw near a tree. He was walking straightly that he didnt notice where he was going until he looked up. He saw that he has walked away from the park, crossing the road , a little more in into an alley way. He looked around and saw no one , so he decided to go Back when he saw a group of men standing near the way that he came from .He slowlu started walking to the park which is going near the men . He tried to pass by them when he heard some of the men saying " isnt he the one from the video?"  "nooo way"  "no that is him i am sure"  "see he even have the mole "  "ooohhh God he was so hot in the video" " omg i want to rip his clothes and see his body " "ok but now that i think of it doesnt  he have shame?" "see still he is walking around with shorts" " so what?? Atleast we can see them" " yes yes....you have no idea of how much time i cum that day and rewatched that video over and over again.".  " to see 3-4 men's semen coming out from one hole is so satisfying " "especially when the person being fucked up is really beautiful and look soo fragile and naive that time."

Hearing this zhan get a bit nervous , he had this thought in mind that if they are referring to him being raped but in his memory there is no camera involved..........or so he thought.  "Huh....a video??? But when???"

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

This is part A part be full be uploaded later.