Ss2-Ch6- Break Up

Yizhan will be Less in this chapter.

Before zhan and yibo could say
anything, then heard a voice from behind.

.........Cheng.....how could you?.....

It was haikuan's voice .

Zhan and yibo looked Back shocked and turned Back to cheng who was in yibo's office kissing zoey , both of them stopped kissing and followed the gaze towards the door. What kind of soap opera is this? zhan thought in his mind. Before anyone could say more, cheng ran to haikuan and said while crying "its....its....not..like...what you think......its only a misunderstanding.....you have to remember i love you okay?.....pls say something".  All this while haikuan was staring right into cheng's eyes with no emotions. Suddenly then heard ziyi's voice so the turned Back only to hear " CHENG! HOW COULD YOU LIE? DIDNT....DIDNT YOU SAY....  YOU LOVE ME? DIDNT YOU SAY YOU WERE JUST PRETENDING TO LOVE KUAN SO THAT YOU CAN GET HIS MONEY?NOW WHAT? CHENG I CAN GIVE YOU HOW MUCH MONEY YOU WANT JUST.....JUST DONT DO THIS.....okay?".  Hearing this all of their eyes turned Back to cheng and haikuan but instead of seeing a cheng with a guilty face then saw both of their faces with disbelief. One haikuan who just cant believe what he heard about his beloved one and then there is a shocked cheng who is also in a disbelief but for what?

scene change.

30 MIN LATER

"Baby please listen i-"

"No more explaination  ji li i just cant with you".

"What is wrong with you, for few days you are so angry at everything and not only that why didnt you come Back Home yesterday?Yubin you know i will be worried about you right?"

" its...its Because.......ALL YOU CARE IS ABOUT XIAO ZHAN, XIAO ZHAN THIS XIAO ZHAN THAT YOU EVEN CALLED ME "ZHAN" ONE DAY. WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU? YOU KNOW THAT I AM SICK EVER SINCE YOU TOOK ME TO THE BEACH LAST WEEK. WHEN I TOLD YOU TO BUY ME MEDICINE YOU SAID THAT YOU FORGOT AND INSTEAD BROUGHT HOME A JACKET THAT YOU BOUGHT FOR ZHAN FOR A STUPID "FRIENDSHIP DAY" IF YOU CAN FORGET ABOUT YOUR OWN BOYFRIEND THEN GO, GO LIVE WITH ZHAN AND DIE IN YIBO'S HANDS. "  Yubin said in one go.

"Baby so you were angry Because i went to zhan and not you?"

"YES OKAY? I AM A PERSON TOO I AM JEALOUS."

"Aww you are so cute come here"
Ji li said before walking to the couch and sitting there. Yubin too went near to ji li and was about to sit next to ji li when the got pulled onto ji li's lap , his Back facing ji li's chest.

"You know zhan also need care right? And to be infact i didnt forget that you are sick. Did you look at the cabinet? I bought it for you Today."

*sigh* "i know zhan need recovery now but yibo is already there for him. Just imagine i need recovery and someone else is helping me and not you–

"Why would someone else look after you when i am here?"

"Yes that is what i have to say, see how deeadful yibo must be feeling now?"
Yubin said before going to the bed and laying while scrolling thriugh his phone. At this time ji li started walking forward.

"Baby i know made mistake  *jumps on bed*  i wont repeat that never again *hovers on top of him*  what about i give you a present so that you will forgive me?"

"What present " said yubin before looking what is happening all of this time since he have been so into the phone , he didnt realize that ji li had already game on top of him. Before he can realize what was happening his phone was thrown to the couch and his hands were pinned. Ji li smashed his lips on yubin and yubin's eyes grew wide. The last and the first time they did it, it was so painful for yubin. Ji li's hands went down and started unbuttoning yubin's loose shirt. He went towards his neck and started kissing it .

"Mg.....ngh.....aah" yubin's moans were all over the room.

"WHAT ARE YOU TWO DOING?"

Ji li and yubin turn their gaze towards the noise and saw zhan near the door with a dropped bag on the floor. The thing is that they havent told their friends about their one month relationship yet Because they knew they will get teased. But now they have no choice but to tell.

*sigh* " actually zhan we..........

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

"Pls....*sobs*...pls....pls..*sobs*....answer the phone." Said cheng who has been calling for haikuan for many hours and still on the floor crying in yibo's office. From Afar yibo can see Cheng is crying.

*sigh*" Cheng, why Did you do that?"

"........."

"I mean why would you do that if you knew you were wrong?"

"She....she...she came to me first....i guess she saw you all coming towards the door that she quickly ran to me and kissed me"

"*sigh*....fine then what are you gonna do about it?"

"I will ask for forgiveness"

Suddenly cheng's phone rang.It was from one of haikuan's men who was friends with cheng. Cheng quickly answered the phone and Put it in 'our speaker so that yibo can hear.

"Cheng....."

"Hello??? What happened?"

"Master is currently packing his bags and preparing to Leave."

"WHAT? Leave?? *whimper*....to........to.......to where?"

"................

To Canada.

************************************

Cheng and yibo reached haikuan's House. Since cheng stays here 24/7 he is having the spare key. The quickly ran upstairs and saw haikuan's men packing and haikuan near drawer with some documents.

(Now the left hand side will be cheng talking and right hand side haikuan talking.)

"No....*sobs*....no kuan
you can't do this."

"Leave me cheng let
Me go."

"Kuankuan....listen to me
its not like you think."

"Cheng i trusted you."

"So what....you can still Trust me...i....i.....can explain.....
She.....she came to me first."

"No more says cheng.....
....its ...........over".

"No dont do this kuan....pls i...".

"Remember i loved....i still do...so Lets break up.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Pls Point out if there are any mistakes and what do you think?.