Ch-6 Zhan's missing bitter past😖

After seeing yibo taking xiao zhan in a bridal style .Yibo have you known him before?? Xuan asked with shock. "no"

On the way to the hospital which was obviously in yibo's car since he was the one who carrying zhan , he placed zhan on his car and xuan and Jiyang entered and xuan drove the car. Zanjin and jili followed in their car but both of them were cursing yibo for touching their zhan zhan. On the way there was a police checking and it was taking a lot of time. Yibo who didnt have any time to waste got out of the car and looked at the police officer, when the police officer saw Wang Yibo , he instructed every cars to move and have them way to go. Yibi is a well known business man and the police officer knew that if he dared to go oppose yibo that the next day he won't have his job. Yibo who saw the police officer instructing others to move , he hop on the the car and took the unconscious zhan who was laying down to his lap and placed zhan's head on his chest while zhan's thigh were on yibo's legs.

After reaching the hospital, zanjin rushed to take zhan because he don't want yibi to carry zhan to the hospital. He opened the door but was shocked after seeing their position.

Just imagine that woman who is sitting on the lap is zhan and his head is in yibo's chest

Yibo was smirking and when he saw zanjin's shocked face he shocked him more by placing a kiss on xiao zhan's hair.

GET AWAY YOU MOTHER FUCKER! By saying that zanjin pulled Zhan and pushed yibo by his legs which resulted yibo to lay in the car seat. He saw Zhan being taken away by zanjin and jili. Before zanjin could reach the entrance, quickly made zanjin by tapping his shoulder , when zanjin turned around he kicked zanjin's knee which made zanjin to lose his grip on xiao Zhan. Using this opportunity yibo snactched Zhan away and ran inside the hospital to the emergency room.
Xuan and Jiyang sat outside and took care of the bills because they knew that he others needed some privacy and this person whoever fainted was soooo important to zhan that yibo the one who have never came to a hospital even when he get sick he insist on calling the doctor to his house since he don't want to collect germs. He have a phobia of germs (Misnophobia) is willing to come to the hospital for this so called person.

After 1 hour one of the nurse came out and said " Who is here with zhan?" "Us" jili said .Well the doctor have asked to meet you in his office. Before you go, how is he doctor? What caused him to faint? Yibo asked.
That the doctor will say. And by saying that the nurse went out to the lobby.
Yibo,ji li and zanjin were on their way to the doctor's office. mister why are you following us? Zanjin and ji li said in unison. Hearing this yibo just shrugged and went inside the office. Doctor,we are zhan's family. Aaah pls take a seat the doctor said. The three of them sat and yibo asked "doctor what happened to him?"

Actually I wanted to talk to you privately thats why I didnt say when I came out after checking on zhan. Zhan's fainting is not an ordinary fainting. I don't know what happened before but after seeing or hearing something , that something has triggered his trauma. His trauma has reappeared and I have to say, his condition is really bad. We can't predict when zhan's condition will go to the condition where he was suffering that traumatic experience. I thought he just saw something traumatic but when I asked him , he told that he had this feeling before, before 2-3 years probably? Anyways I just wanna say that never shout,touch him except for his hands otherwise his trauma will get triggered again.

When yibo heard the shouting part his eyes shot up and his face was pale and he clenched his fist knowing that this has something to do with the security guard's screaming.When they came out, yibo asked them what traumatic experience did he experience before and both of them told " none of your business" in unison. This made yibo more angry. When they reached zhan's room . They slowly opened the door and. expected zhan to be asleep or looking at his phone but what they saw next shocked them.