Ch-14 Too Late (part-1)

Yibo," zhan I....no...What The F*ck Is this??"

Zhan , " I...I...don't *sob*...know...how it happened yibo... I just..."

Zhan got up and hugged yibo.

Zhan, " yibo I ......."

÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷

* slap*

"I know I know....*stutter*.....I made...*sob*....lot of mistakes."

" I knew you were always evil to him but didnt expect you to be this harsh...at least you were in the same house with him for many years."

Ziyuan , " pls....just...*sobs*...just listen to me....I didnt want to be this mean."

Fengmian , " How could....*sob*..you?....do you even know how much I love...no....loved you?? No cause you are filled with anger towards him that you didnt see what else is happening around the house."

Ziyuan , " no....I am so sorry....I want everything back...our home...our family...our zhan...."

Fengmian, "Ha.....Do you even think he is gonna come back to you or want to see your face after knowing what you did to him??*

Ziyuan, " no...please don't...make him know...he will not love me anymore or ....call me ma."

Fengmian , " OH....you care?? Why do you care now? Where was this care all these years?? Well...its too late now."

Ziyuan, " NO....Fengmian know."

Before ziyuan can go behind fengmian , fengmian's guards came over and caught ziyuan in place."

Ziyuan , " NO....Wait PLEASE.!!"

fengmian , " I am sorry...ziyuan but I have to do this."

By saying that he left from there leaving a crying ziyuan behind.

"ma?"

A voice called out to ziyuan from side of the main door. Ziyuan looked up to see Cheng there .

Ziyuan , "baby....I"

Cheng , " no....don't say anything...."

Ziyuan , " Please...let me-"

Cheng , " NO....cause if you say anything now....I will...lose the last amount of respect that I have for you....just remember that you are a disgusting person ma. How can you do that to zhan?".

Ziyuan , " Cheng * sobs* it was all an-"

Cheng , " Accident? Ya everything you do ends up becoming an accident.

By saying this Cheng also left.

************************************

"Yanli please don't run like this."

Yanli , " yuchen don't stop me"

Yuchen , " yanli I get that your family is in trouble but listen to me first "

Yanli , " if Na Jie (house maid thats works in ziyuan's house and is very close with yanli) didnt inform me then I wouldn't have known about this."

Yuchen , " baby pls calm down"

Yanli ," NO I am driving to zhan's house now."

Yuchen, " no don't drive yourself I will Drive."

Yanli , " Fine!"

•••••••••••••••••|||||||||•••••••••••••••••••

Yibo , " zhan."