Ss2-Ch5- Their Stories

Exactly 2 month later

(That is the reason I took one month hiatus , for some orginality anyways 😅 + I was busy.)

Zhan's side (not pov )

"Zhan? Zhan where are you? You are gonna be late for the session". Said yibo while walking upstairs when he heard Zhan.

" Coming"

" Ugh Zhan, can't you be punctual for once? " Yibo said before going near Zhan , snatched the comb from zhan's hands , turned Zhan to face him and started combing his hair while Zhan just looked at him with glowy eyes. Well it's not new to Zhan, these days Zhan feels his heart beats too fast or butterflies in his stomach when yibo touches him. In addition to that both of them got close, too close and comfortable with each other that if someone sees them together, they might think they are best friends .For example , few days ago Zhan and yibo wanted to go to a private movie theatre , only him and Zhan, when they were getting ready Zhan whined that he had no clothes to wear.

Flashback.

Look yibo everyone has seen everything now I don't have anything to wear.

But Zhan, didn't you buy this last month?

Huh? Last month? What? A baggy jeans? A baggy jeans for every clothing will make people think that I have no clothes to wear.

Seriously Zhan? Who has seen you wearing this except your friends and the psychologist?

Umm....that.....about that.......

No one right? Yibo asked in a teasing tone.

Aaaa...bobo....pls can we buy new clothes???

Well no zhan, cause then after few more days you will ask for something and I will have to buy it for you, who do I look like ? Your sugar daddy?

Well first of all don't blame me for buying, even if you say you won't buy, the next day their might be new clothes in the closet, haha who are you trying to fool? And talking about the sugardaddy thing.......umm.........😏 Ha..what about being a sugardaddy without the "sugar"?

You.....you......come here right now! Yibo said before chasing Zhan while both of them were laughing their asses off.

Suddenly yibo got a chance to hold Zhan. He did but he tripped on something and fell on the bed with Zhan still under him . Their faces were 1 inch away ,holding their breaths, yibo pinning Zhan on the bed. It was truly strange. But Zhan suddenly laughed and pushed yibo away .

"Haha,that was awkward." Zhan said and ran out of the room.

Even if Zhan acted like that, in reality he was about to scream. I mean whatever just happened will only hapen in movies, dramas,novels or mangas. Zhan's stomach were filled with butterflies. Thankgod he ran out of the room otherwise, yibo could have seen Zhan blushing.

Flashback end

On their way to the doctor's, Zhan kept thinking about this. Why was he feeling weird towards yibo. Zhan has really forgotten that he was dating yibo, zhan just denied the fact that yibo might still have feelings for him after that "incident". That time Zhan felt so disgusted and suprised of how yibo came to rescue him despite the scenerio. He himself doesnt like who he is. At that time, there is no way that yibo have feeling feelings for Zhan. Only if he knew how much yibo was sufering. To zhan, that incidet was hard on him but Because of the therapy , he is slowly moving on with his life and picking up on some Old hobbies of his such as cooking , dancing,singing,painting,etc. Although yibo has NEVER mentioned to zhan that he wants to break up, zhan thinks that yibo has already lost his feelings towards him but still want to keep in touch. Zhan has never spoken to yibo about those worst days. He just cant say of how he was being hurt by the people he once thought were good people.