Ss2-Ch7- Connected

Lets break up..........

"I SAID LEAVE ME".

Cheng and haikuan was surprised to hear a voice from behind. They turned around and saw yibo's men holding zoey. Before they left the company yibo had instructed his men to find zoey and bring her . Cheng stood their without saying anything when yibo started to speak.

Yibo: "Speak"

Zoey: i....i.....i am....

"I am sorry okay? I Did that Because i kuan."

"WHAT??" all three of them shouted.

"Yes i loved kuan never since i met him for the first time."

"Its all useless now anyways you will be fired." said a voice behind. The four of them turned and saw zanjin there.

"Zanjin....?? " Said zoey.

Cheng: So you two know each other??

"Yes....we both have quite a long connection dont we? .....its actually quite a funny story of how we dated secretly in High school but we broke up Less than 3 weeks Because i came to know that she used alot of my allowance and she was dating several men and when i say men i meant men not boys. She dated men in their 25s,30s, even men in their 50s just so that she can use their money and buy whatever she want and in return , she will give them her body." Said Zanjin in one go. Right now zoey looks so pale that someone knew how she lived Back then. Even now she is a sugar baby to alot of men. Before zoey could say anything yibi started speaking."Leave.....Leave and never come Back or step in my office again ." "but sir i–" . Before she could spit another word they started leaving the room. Now she was left all alone in the room . With a messy face ,smudged makeup and messy hair. She went down to the floor and looked at the window . She could see the pure skies and thought to herself.

"Even that time,i couldnt get you.
History always repeats it self."

************************************

" So all this time you were dating?"

Shyly Yubin and ji li nodded. Seeing that zhan just have them a sly smile and told that they could have told hum sooner. "Anyways i came here to say that-" zhan's talking was cut by a phone's notification.

Bobo💖: The problem is solved.

ZhanZhan💗: Okaayyy.

"Nevermind anyways want to go to my House and watch something?.

"Sureee".

Sorry for the late update.