Ch-8 Suspicious towards zhan🤔

Alice's POV

Right now I am here in my car outside yibo's house trying to touch up my make up before visiting yibo because other wise I will look ugly. Before I can get out of my car which is parked kinda far from yibo's house because I don't want him to expect my arrival with the sound of my car. Before I can get out of my car, I spotted yibo in

What IS THAT YIBO IN A CASUAL CLOTHING??? Aww he should dress in more casual clothing cause he looks sooo damn cute wait

Aww he should dress in more casual clothing cause he looks sooo damn cute wait....where is he going???
Ughhh be careful yibo your bike almost hit your wife to be but I don't care. Seeing you in casual clothing is itself a blessing to my eyes and my full mind. If you are like this in casual then how will you look without??
Before Alice can follow she heard someone saying " Ella??? Is that you? I turned back to a familiar voice and was shocked to see my old highschool best friend Zani."Zanilla its so nice to meet you " i said before hugging her. "Alice long time no see" its been so long since we last met . I wanted to talk to her more but seeing that yibo was going somewhere with that casual clothing I knew someone will be seduced by him even if he didnt do anything just seeing him like this woman will see that as an opportunity to be with him. I can't bear to not talk to my old friend ughh what should I do?? Alice takes the phone and dial someone before saying keep an eye on my husband. And report everything to me. Saying this she looked at vanilla and told zani to come to a cafe nearby to chat. Zani looked so happy . While on the way to the cafe she said she has a good news and after sitting down in the cafe Alice asked her what is the good news and saw excitement in zani's eyes.
"Hmm....you know my husband right? I mean boyfriend then in highschool? Well he became my fiance 6 months ago but after him being my fiance , I thought that I can act more like myself since ever since I have been in a relationship,I have changed for him but few months back I feel the need to go back to myself. When I finally started acting like myself , after 1 more month and some week he told that we need to cut of this engagement. Hearing that I was furious and didnt talk to him for days but then I got an idea, I got a brilliant idea that will want him to stay with me. Zani said while having a grin on her face. "What idea??" Now Alice was also curious because if whatever thing that Zanilla did,if she does that same too, does that mean yibi is going to be hers? Her for ever?? Spit it out Alice said while making a *hurry up* face. But before she could here,her phone rang and it was the bodyguard that she told to report her whatever happened. We got annoyed as Zanilla was about to say an important thing but also happy at same time since yibo is her fiance. Excuse me she said to Zani and went to the washroom and answered the call.

"What"

Umm.... I have sender you a video of what has happened here because I can't say everything to you ma'am.

Ok fine. She said before cutting the call and looked at her Wechat and saw the video that her men took. She clicked on the video and after watching the video she is fuming with anger that she slammed the phone into the mirror.

"THAT SLUT, HOW DARE HE? ONLY THERE FOR YIBO, AND WHY WOULD HE FAINT WITHOUT A REASON? EVEN THOUGH THOSE SECURITY MEN WERE A LITTLE RUDE, IT SERVED HIM RIGHT FOR CLINGING AND SEDUCING YIBO WITH THAT BUCKET HAT ON HIS HEAD."

She went out of the washroom , seeing Zanilla was about to head out she asked, Zani where are you going? Oh...I actually got an emergency at home so here is my Wechat. We will talk later. Hearing that Zani also have some work she called her men to collect every single information of him and tell me the address of the hospital I will go there myself. Sure ma'am.

After reaching the hospital she immediately went to the emergency lobby and saw yibo entering a room with a nurse who talked to him just left behind. She looked closely and saw it was a room and when she looked near the room she saw two gay people cuddling next to each other. She was about to go inside the room when she looked at the gay couple again. Wait...aren't these people in the video? What are they doing? Here?. She went near to boy who was sitting in other lap . She tapped on his shoulder and also pinched him to wake him up but no response. She got bored and she opened the door to the room and saw Yibo kissing that boy. YIBO KISSING THAT BOY.....THAT SLUT. What are you both doing here??

******************************
This bitch🙄

Sorry I know every chapters are small chapters but I will try to do my best to write long chapters.