Ch-22 betrayal Ss 1 Final Chapter

Prepare for the worst......

Yibo was kissing Alice , he had his hands wrapped around her waist, the toungue was included, there are some hickeys on Alice's neck and her white shirt has been half unbuttoned reaveling her cleavage, her skirt has been lifted to her upper thighs, yibo's shirt is lifted.

"Yibo?" Zhan finally managed to speak while his tears were threatening to fall.

Alice hearing Zhan smirked while kissing and cupped yibo's face so that he couldn't look at Zhan. Seeing this Zhan got hurt, for the first time he experienced a new feeling. Betrayal.

In the corner of yibo's eye , he saw his Zhan running towards the stairs. He wanted to run after him but this Alice, although she is thin, her weight is on yibo's lap so he couldn't move.

Zhan was running fast as he can towards the gate , he was so shocked to that he totally forgot that haikuan was waiting for him outside the mansion.

He ran and ran towards the highway thinking he will ask a lift. But as he got in the highway, his legs didn't want to stop running, it just wanted to run to ease the pain. Before he could process anything, he was already standing still in the middle of the road. He looked towards his right and saw.

He saw it.

He saw the car coming towards him.
But he didn't move. It was like his whole body froze, even if he wanted to move, the time was short.

It was too late.

Too late now...

Zhan felt a sharp pain on his stomach before he was thrown in the mid air. He was thrown very far away. Zhan finally came back to his senses when he hit the hard ground. Zhan slowly with all the strength he got, he opened his eyes. He layed there watching the world upside down before the darkness kicked in.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

One year later

Wang corporation is now the world's most biggest successful company. Their brand grew so much that now they have atleast one mall in each city in china. Their company became popular not only in china but internationally too. In china they are famous for their malls, theatre, tradings, cafe while in other countries they are most known for their clothing brands and wide malls.

The ceo , Wang yibo also became very known, mostly because of his cold,stoic face. Although yibo is the same outside, inside he totally changed. He became more introvert and cold, one fear always keeps him at night. Wang yibo and Alice are still fiance but now their weddings are already planned to be held after 3 weeks.

On the other hand Wang yibo is tirelessly looking for Zhan. It has been one year since he last saw zhan. After that incident happened , there was no trace of Zhan, even woodz couldn't find Zhan. It was like Zhan disappeared into thin air.

Hello my dear good readers, sory for the late update but congratulations 💛💛💛💛💛.

The first season has finally ended.  I know this chapter is short but I purposely wanted to make it short because it is the last chapter. If you enjoyed this, pls vote cause it really helps alot . Love 😘💕 y'all sooo much peace out.

Where is Zhan? Why did yibo agree to do the marriage? And why was yibo kissing Alice in the first place?