Ch-13 Confession

"Zhan!"

Yibo quickly ran to zhan and he pulled the guy away from zhan then he realized that this guy was drunk and the next thing he knew that the guy was already puking on the sand. He left the guy which made the stumble back and fall , he looked at zhan who was crying now looking at his hands he was not saying anything which made yibo worry more. "Zhan are you in pain- " "DON'T TOUCH ME" zhan said and yibo quickly pulled his hand away which was about to help zhan. "Baby I don't think we need to interfere here let's go I found a great spot" after hearing Alice's voice, he immediately crouched down with his hands holding his ears as if not wanting to hear anything " don't speak pls" zhan said while crying. "You shut up" yibo said while looking at Alice and he turned to zhan only to see that he has already fainted.

***********************************
Currently in Alice's car

How dare he sent me home and take that slut who is pretending to faint to the hospital in his arms? Can't he see that he is only pretending?

Alice was really mad about how yibo took zhan to the hospital when zhan is only pretending (or she thought😫) after thinking for awhile she got an idea to put zhan in his place so she told the driver to go back to the hospital. She reached within some minutes and then she asked the lobby where a person called Xiao zhan is.
He was really fooling everyone thought Alice but said nothing. She went to the room where he was admitted and slowly opened the door. She didnt open the door fully. But she didnt close it either , from fr it looks shut but only if you come close you can understand that people from out side can see. When she did that she could see that yibo was asleep holding zhan's hand laying his head the bed and rest of his body sitting on the chair while zhan was still unconscious. Alice quickly took her phone and took many photos of their position. Once she was done she left the hospital.

************************************
Currently in the hospital

Zhan woke up with a numbness feeling on his left arm. He looked their and there was yibo there. He should feel really happy at the moment but seeing yibo with Alice zhan misunderstood that they were about to marry since yibo and Alice had the same ring on their fingers. He started to cry silently and yibo woke up hearing the whimpers. "Zhan what is wrong ? Why are you crying ? Are...are you perhaps in hurt?" Yibo asked with worry . "No....nothing is wrong." Said zhan and he ran to the bathroom. "Zhan open the door !!zhan!!" Said yibo who was banging the bathroom door continuesly"No....go away *sniff* TiVo....I *sniff* don't want you....to see my like this. (What in the kdrama is this?😅)

After crying for 1 hour with yibo banging on the door the whole time zhan was exhausted, he came out of the washroom and seeing him , yibo quickly hugged him. "Why would you lock your self ? You know how much I will get worried." Seeing yibo's worried face, hearing yibo worries and mostly feeling yibo's warmth , zhan couldn't help but confess. "

"Yibo....... I Love You....."

******

Sorry for shortest chapter