Ch-20 they were kissing😡

Earlier.....

Zhan got up because his alarm for school rang. He was so tired from all the journey and now this damn alarm ruined his sleep. Zhan woke up with a frown on his face as he is always grumpy in the mornings. Zhan thought about it for a moment, he was debating whether he should go to school today or skip today. After a long thought he decided to go but not because he wanted to, it was because he have already skipped alot of days before when he was kicked out from the house. When zhan was having a hot kissing session at the hospital, other kids from his class were preparing for a class test that was being held the day after.

Zhan got up and headed to the washroom, he looked himself in the mirror and washed his face. He brushed his teeth,  he came out of the washroom. He took his uniform out and removed his top , he was about to remove his shorts when someone rang the bell. Zhan is very carefree and chill about some things but when it comes to his mind,health and feelings/emotions he takes it really dead serious.

He went out directly without shirt showing his thin waist. He opened the door and saw haikuan. Kuan ge....aaa. Zhan flinched when he was harshly held by haikuan and dragged into haikuan's car.

©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©

Sir he is not here.

WHAT?!!?!?

Sir We searched every corners of the house but young master isn't here.

CALL WOODZ NOW AND TELL HIM TO MEET ME AT MY HOUSE IN 10 MINUTES, AND NEVER LEAVE THE HOUSE INCASE IF ZHAN COMES. UNDERSTAND??

Yes sir.

:      :      :       :        :       :       :      :       :      :    

Yibo is currently on his way to his house, he is driving so fast that the people seeing will think he is street racing. He had only one thought in his mind and that was to kill that bodyguard. But suddenly the realization hit him.

When I left the house, I didn't tell the security guard anything, I only told a few of my staffs to make sure zhan eats before he goes to school. I didn't tell zhan anything. I didn't assign bodyguards for him even though I have alot for myself. He who is my partner doesn't have any bodyguards, he who is my partner has been kidnapped because of my foolishness. My stupid brain didn't think that he would be in danger when I am no longer around him. My self didn't think that he would face something like this. I was really selfish and only thought about myself at the moment. How am I going to protect him for the rest of his life when I can't even protect him at the second day we are boyfriends. I am not good. I am not qualified. I am not that deserving to have someone like zhan as my boyfriend. Zhan is a person who knows nothing but to love everyone. I am bad. So bad. My foolishness might be....no not my foolishness, its because of me that he might be or will be crying today. Cause I couldn't protect him.

After 20 min yibo reached his house and asked for woodz.

Woodz aka choi seungyeon

" I investigated the house while you were gone"

And?

"I found some evidences that might say zhan didnt go on his own."

"Go on"

"When I went to your room, I saw that zhan's uniform's pant is on the bed ironed and the washroom door slightly open. I saw zhan's comb on the table which is odd because all the other things were inside the shelves. All of this seem very weird because only his pants were out and no shirt. Then I went to the main entrance and asked your men who came to the house "what did you see when you entered the house?" And then they told me that they saw the house door wide open. So then I went to your guards and asked them whether they were blind or something to not see a thing so they told that they were seeing something on their phone so they didn't pay attention. Then I went to the shoe rack and saw zhan's school shoe still there and even his normal shoes were there, which means that he didn't get that much time to take his shoes. To be in conclusion, wide open door,no shoes taken,only one of the uniform part taken directs that he didn't know whoever was coming or he got any time to change. My suspicion is that he might have heard someone downstairs or he heard the doorbell ring while he was changing into his uniform and when he opened the door, he got dragged by force or he was drugged and forced him to be unconscious."

"WHO WILL DARE TO KID- before yibo could continue his phone rang.
He looked at the number it was showing unknown so he cut the call and was about to to continue when his phone rang. He again cut the call but this time it rang again.

Yibo got angry , he accepted the call and screamed "WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU WANT?" After this the other line was silent for a bit and yibo heard some silent sobs. Yibo was about to cut the call thinking that someone was calling him to prank him but then the other person started speaking finally.

"yi...*whimpers*..yibo"

"ZHAN?"

"yibo ...*hiccups*......stop....pls stop screaming...I am getting scared."

"Baby I am so sorry, I didn't mean to ."

"I know"

"But zhan where are you? How could you go like that? Why didn't you call soon? Do you how much worried I became? "

"Sorry...*hiccup* he wouldn't give the phone to me."

"Wait what? HE? Zhan baby why are you crying? Did that man hurt you? Oh god what should I do? Where did you get hurt? Did that man try to do something to you? Stop crying pls you are worrying me, turn on the location of this phone and I will track this phone."

"Okay"

"zhan remember don't panic ok?"

"Mn....he is coming back yibo" zhan whispers

"Okay fine cut the call for now"

"Yibo I love you bye."

After zhan cut the call , yibo immediately instructed woods to track the phone number which woods  did. Woods found the location and told yibo the address. Yibo drove as fast as he can.

Scene cut because your author is lazy.
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Yibo reached the place and stepped out of the car. He took the lift to reach the room. He didn't even knock instead he just kicked the door and barged in. There was no one in the living room so he went inside. There was two bedrooms one with lights on and one with lights of. He slowly turned the doorknob and quickly opened the door.In there he saw zhan sitting on the edge of the bed in a very sus pose and a man who seems really familiar wait is he haikuan? The one that I saw in zhan's document?

In there he saw zhan sitting on the edge of the bed in a very sus pose and a man who seems really familiar wait is he haikuan? The one that I saw in zhan's document?

Zhan's pose

Haikuan was standing really next to to zhan topless. The thing that made yibo angry was zhan was topless too with his uniform top in haikuan's hands.

They.     looked.     like.    they.    were.   kissing.

******
Pls guys vote, help me rank in something😫.

Do you guys prefer long chapters like this chapter or short short chapters?