Ch-11 I love you so much.💕

I.....

"I?"

I lo......

I love you....

Huh?

I love you

Are you serious.... He was cut by yibo saying

Yes , I love your shirt.

Huh?? What did you say before?

I love your shirt.

But- never mind *sigh* and thanks.

After saying this yibo told zhan that he wanted to go to the washroom and left.

🚗this emoji means that the character have gotten into the car.

Zhan's POV

If only what o misheard was true. *sigh* yibo I love you, I love you, I like you , I want you and can't you see that? Can't you see that I always insist on being with you? Whenever you call I am ready , even if its midnight because my heart yearns for you. I had and will come to you whenever you wish to see me even if that mean no food for rest of the day because my mom don't like me going out. You think I eat alot whenever I am with you because I am a foodie? No its because I know I am going to be hungry for the rest. Can't you see that I always love seeing you smile and I am always relaxed when I am with you? Today when you said I love you... I was really excited and went to some imaginary world where I am dating you , being boyfriends, being there for each other no matter,being proposed to , being married, having jobs, having me in your house to wait for you when you come back from work? When I heard that you actually meant that my shirt looks nice on me, do you know how shattered I was? Even if I put a smile on my face it doesn't mean tha-  huh... Why I am even saying this? Smiling....smiling is the problem here.... Because of smiling I know most of you think that I am happy but I am human being and it is impossible for me to be happy all the time. Even when I was tortured and half raped while I was only 14 , a damn kid who has feelings why do all of the people still think I am supposed to be happy? Only if they knew that I need to take sleeping pills before sleeping otherwise I won't stop crying all night feeling dirty. The reason I am saying this is because I am fed up....fed up of people who treat me like a baby or child that they need to take care of. Especially zanjin and ji li, when they both confessed their feelings to me in private I didnt know what to say so I said the same thing " sorry but...I already have a crush on someone else so I can't ". Even after that they started treating me like a baby who can't stand on myself. Even if I am childish can't they see that I am a 17 year old boy? I had a hard time suppressing my anger when zanjin said we are not entering the place , I was about to shout "OR WHAT ELSE?" But when I heard a person saying I can enter ( referring to yibo) . I was so grateful. In hospital the reason why I got closer to yibo was not because I am naive and be friends with anyone instead it was because of his behavior towards me. He did something that no one else had ever did. He friend talked me, he talked to me in a tone that he was indicating that he wants to be my friend and not some caretaker that I never wished for. Yibo always protected me as well as he scolded and said that I don't look good in a dress or if I became fat or not.
🚗🚗🚗🚗🚗🚗🚗🚗🚗🚗🚗🚗🚗🚗
Skip they entered the car to leave.

For the first time in my entire life someone wanted to be my friend by being loyal,respectful,humble and mostly honest. I was surprised he didnt want to be my nanny like zanjin and ji li. As a person who is really cold and arrogant, how could you be so charming? Handsome,fit, perfect. That cold aura from you even if you are smiling gives butterflies- no not butterflies instead dragonflies in my stomach. You don't know how much I wish that we belong to each other. Waking up to see you beside me is the most pleasant gift that you could give me. Saying I love you in the morning, night or whenever you are going to work feels so fresh. But today I realize something . I realized that you don't see me as how I see you. But thats okay at least I became your friend. I am gonna wait for you, I am not gonna give up on you and me being me , I will pray/whine to god that you will become mine even if it means that its a long time from now. I love you yibo. I love you so much.

Yibo's POV

(Currently in the washroom)

Aaaa.....why did I have to do that??? I am such a fool.I just missed a chance where you could be finally be mine  but damn did I miss. And about the shirt, I have already seen it once so what is wrong with me. But what's up with his dejected face when I said I lived his shirt? Does he....oh my God how can he even think that.
🚗🚗🚗🚗🚗🚗🚗🚗🚗🚗🚗🚗🚗🚗

god this awkward. Maybe I should start a conversation? Bit he looks like is in deep though. Oh how I wish I am dating you , being boyfriends, being there for each other no matter,proposing you , getting married, having jobs, to see your alluring face when I come back from work. What was I thinking? Will he even love me? Will he even like me? Will he even consider me as a man? Or probably not. Oh my god why does he look so deep into whatever he is thinking? Oh...no....NOWAY. Is he still thinking about the time where I told him he don't look nice in his favorite dress?

 Is he still thinking about the time where I told him he don't look nice in his favorite dress?

Zhan's favorite dress

⭕ ( wait a damn minute this is from the author , doesn't this man eat or what how can someone be sooo thin I know he does exercise, diets but look at those legs so slender. His looks like the bone itself while mine looks like a badly shaped clay/dough. Anyways back to the story⭕

Its not that I doesn't look good on you but instead it looks too good on you. Its look so charming and flattering on you that men will take you away from me. Seeing those slender legs when he came that day I can't even hide my gaze from his legs but got snapped back from my wild imagination when he asked " does this looks nice". Or what if he is thinking about the time that I said you look fat.

 Or what if he is thinking about the time that I said you look fat

The dress that yibo claimed that zhan was fat in.

When I said fat I didn't mean "FAT" I meant "phat" .

P- pretty
H-hot
A-and
T- tempting.

He looked soo cute and adorable that no one can help but stare at him. I didn't want that. Its okay if he wears these dresses when we are dating so that I can protect him whenever someone tried to touch my baby without him doubting why did I get very angry.

I am gonna wait for him no matter what. I love him . I like him. I want. I love him sooo much.

************************************

*sigh* this idiots.🤦🏼

Don't worry zhan yibo will kill those men who dared to harm you before.

Do you all like this story so far?