Ch-19 he is not here😫

"Sure anything for my zhanzhan." Yibo said with an assure smile and proceeded to get ready for the office. Zhan looked at yibo , he saw him getting dressed but the sad thing was zhan couldn't see yibo's length as yibo has already put underwear in the washroom as he have already guessed that zhan was awake . As he is a decent man , he don't want to purposely expose his length , first of all zhan is a minor and second of all, he don't want to ruin zhan's innocence by showing his length to the pure eyes. Yibo finished dressing up and combing his hair, he turned to zhan.

"Zhan don't forget to call me before going to school and don't forget to eat-" yibi was cut by zhan's yawn. He is cute. Yibo take a sigh before looking at zhan who was with his sleepy eyes and having his eyes slightly closed and said

"Fine...go to sleep...you look too tired and this is too early for you to awake. Anyways just don't forget to call and eat before heading to school okay?" Yibo asked with concern shown on his face.

"Okay have a nice day yibo" zhan said while waving his hands to yibo.He is cute.

"Mm" yibo was about to close the door behind when he heard .

"Be careful yibo, I love you."

Hearing that yibo froze there but quickly regain his senses and nodded and closed the door.Aaaa....he is to damn cute. Thought yibo to himself.

yibo is heading downstairs to the table to eat breakfast, zhan is asleep sleeping in yibo's bed to which yibo doesn't mind at all. Yibo instruct the maids I'm charge to feed him before he goes to school and the maids nodded.

:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-
Again time skip because the author is lazy as always.

Yibo reached his company in 30 minutes and it is already 8:10. Yibo step out of his office only to see all of his workers whispering but when they all saw him they immediately stopped and continued what they were doing. Yibo enters the lift and suddenly he gets the feeling that something is not right. He enters his office and he sees his father and Alice. Alice is crying and his father looks like he could kill yibo anytime.

"Pa-

*slap*

Yibo was cut by his father's slap.

"YOU DISGRACEFUL CHILD HOW DARE YOU? DO YOU EVEN KNOW HOW MUCH STRUGGLE ALICE WENT THROUGH TO KEEP HER FATHER FROM NOT ATTACKING YOU?"

The truth is , yibo's father qiren don't know Alice's real behavior. He just slapped yibo based on Alice's lies because earlier Alice have told him that her father came to know about yibo's behavior towards her and he was about to send men to close yibo's company, but that didn't happen because Alice have begged him to stop. Little did qiren know that Alice didn't tell her father and Alice is a fake actress who was paid to do dirty works for the man who acts like her father.

"FATHER LISTEN TO MY SIDE TOO"

"AM I COVERING YOUR MOUTH OR WHAT? CAN'T YOU SPEAK?"

" Father, Alice is not like what you know, she is trying to take over my company."

"Blah blah blah, yibo do you think that you can fool me?" Yes.  Ugh... Anyways handover that zhan or else."

"OR ELSE WHAT? THAT WILL NEVER HAPPEN WHEN I AM ALIVE"

" Stop wasting your time yibo you know your father is gonna win." Alice said while whimpering.

"What are you going to do with him anyways?"

"Your don't need to know that"

"Then say goodbye to your plan to torture zhan."

Qiren was stunned , since when can yibo read minds thought queen to himself.

Yibo asked them to leave and which they did

1 hour later , yibo was on his way to the cafeteria (  yibo don't like eating in the cafeteria, but today he needs to assign somethings to the chef.)  He was on his way to the cafeteria when he heard some gossip.

"Did you see zhan's new video he posted yesterday?" 1 woman said to her friend.

" Aah? Really? Aaaaa.....I didn't get to see because my internet was low yesterday. But wasn't he on break?"

"Even I thought too but it seems that he was just busy and thats all."

"Ooo take your tray and show me that tiktok"

"Haha...sure." The first woman replied.

Yibo suddenly looked at that woman and made that woman confused. Yibo stopped whatever he was doing and headed back to his office. He called his men.

" Check if zhan is eating or not"

"Ok sir."

Few minutes later the man talk to yibi again.

"Sir..*breathes*.sir...*breath*

"What?"

"HE IS NOT HERE."

"WHAT!?!?!??"

What do you think happened to zhan?