Ch-12 All About You

Yibo Quickly went to the hospital room zhan is and sat next to him.

Zhan,"so yibo...should....no....did.....you..did the doctor tell you?"

Yibo," yes "

Zhan, " so??"

Yibo,"so what?"

Zhan,"Yibo I know you are shocked .. It us normal for anyone to be shocked at this point. Even me , I mean its really unexpected for all of us... I mean the both. Look, if you don't want to take care of the baby then , I can , I will take full responsibility of it you dont have to worry about a single thing-"

Zhan was cut by yibo hugging him.

Yibo,"I don't what you are saying but thank you."

Zhan smiled and hugged him back tightly. He placed his chin in yibo's shoulder and looked at the wall. He was thinking about one thing. All this happiness that he just got , can be taken away at any moment. If yibo finds about that video, then its over. Everything is over, he will have to take care of the baby alone and then be called a slut by everyone. He have to remove that video at any cost.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

All of them has gathered at yibo's mansion to see zhan it was like a small party. They all congratulated zhan except for Cheng. Cheng was angry at yibo for making zhan pregnant . Zhan these days has become so moody that yibo sometimes need to think if zhan is same person at all times. In the other hand ji li is not leaving yubin at all , after hearing zhan got pregnant ji li is trying to get yubin pregnant too. Even if they both know that it is not gonna work, ji li literally kill yubin every time they are alone. Yubin has complained about it to haikuan but what can he do? Rip yubin's ass.

Zanjin all this while was out of town for being in a business matter. After hearing zhan is pregnant zanjin just didnt want to go back. Zanjin had a small crush on zhan and didnt know how to face him. Zanjin knew that if he meets yibo then he will surely punch him. So now he decided to quit his work here and move to states. On the other hand , yuchen has also had a hard time with xuan Lu because she also has been really moody and it was a troublesome.

------------------
1 day later :

Right now zhan is at yubin's house just hanging out.

Zhan, " aa....right I almost forgot."

Ji li ," what?? Something about the food?"

Zhan, "ugh..you think thats all I care about?"

Yubin, " you can't blame him, now days all you talk about ...no no all your baby talk about is food."

Zhan , "well this time its not about that."

Ji li , "Then?"

Zhan , " I am curious "

Ji li , " About what?"

Zhan , " well you said you will tell me the story of how you both got in a relationship but you never did."

Yubin , " why are you curious we never asked about your relationship !"

Ji li , " aish...binbin.. Calm down.(turns to zhan) you want to know how we got in relationship right?"

Zhan , " Yesss"

Ji li, "alright then."

Ji li , " so it is around the time when you were found after being missing and that time all of us were having problems and it was hectic. So that time zanjin coincidentally spoke about a friend of his who is studying in a nearby university of his office and how he accidentally was about to hit that person by the car when that person was running because he got late to school. Little by little he started to talk about that person more and how he works in a cafe as part timer, he have only talked about him referring as a "he" ,"him","that boy" which made me a bit curious about this person's whereabouts. After asking for the photo, zanjin showed me his profile photo in Wechat but I didnt care about the face, I only needed the ID.