Ch-13 You made me Proud

Ji li , " No Yubin please!"

Yubin , "why why?? R u embarrassed?"

Zhan , " Oh My God what is it??"

Ji li, " No don't say that , yubin this is a problem of dignity."

Yubin , " Oaww , I didnt see these problems that time so why now?"

Ji li ," that-"

Yubin, " The day after tournament , He came running to me , hugged me , pinned me against the wall and said. " I Can't Stay Away From You Anymore."

Ji li , " YUBIN!"

Zhan , "aaaaaaaaaaah its so cringe that I want to puke but its cute."

Yubin , " zhan you need to know that this man here is more cringy than you know."

Zhan , " plssss stop I can't breathe"

Ji li , " zhan! What is there to laugh?"

Zhan , "I just can't ! Ughh I am leaving."

Yubin , " so early?"

Zhan, " yea I have other things to do."

Ji li , " Should I drop you ?"

Zhan , " aah no need."

Ji li," yubin what was the reason to say that past thing here?"

Yubin," why?? He wanted here our story so why not tell everything in detail?"

Ji li, " detail? Hmm,well why didnt you say what happened after that?"

Yubin,"umm.....I got shy"

Ji li, "well what is there to be ashamed of me kissing you?"

Yubin, " well its kinda embarrassing you know."

Ji li, " embarrassing??"

Yubin, " I mean not like that , its just weird telling them."

Ji li, " so you find our relationship weird?"

Yubin, " No its not–"

Ji li, " I get it , you don't love me anymore."

Yubin, " why r u so childish?"

Before ji li could stand up, yubin sat on his lap. He placed his chin in shoulder and said " I didnt say it was bad embarrassing, it was a good kind of embarrassing . Even if u say like this , you do know in your heart right that I love you the most ?" And kissed ji li's cheeks. By this ji li 's control was gone and the rest.........

++++±++++++++±+++++++++±++++++±+

Zhan entered a bus because he missed doing it as yibo doesn't like crowded areas, he prefer the car so today for a change he did that. He entered and looked around to see no seats available so he just stood there like other people While he was standing he felt something , like a hand on his waist , he turned back and saw that it was a stranger so he tried to go front but there wasn't so much space. When he tried more he grip on his waist became tighter and the man whispered something into zhan's ear.

" bend over like you did in those videos."

Zhan's eyes widened , see this is zhan's fear. Being recognized in public , he wants to continue his tiktok career but he is scared that many will recognize him so it is better to just go invisible but now that he have heard this man's words, zhan realized something . The man said " those videos" . So it isn't one video , there is a lot. Zhan was in a state of thinking how to react when suddenly anger urged him to just turn to the man and say "no" and before he knew it, he turned and said "fuck off" and just moved away from the man. His stop reached and climbed off. Zhan started walking and thinking about what just happened. He felt brave and confused that for the first Time he did this , his reaction kinda seems like what kinder version of yibo would say .

Thats what , zhan looked down to his tummy and smiled. He patted it and said "You Made Me Proud Today" . By saying this , zhan continued walking .

Not too later, he reached the mansion and entered the house. He went to his room and called his friend Jackson Wang who is his old friend. Jackson Wang is really good at computer and hacking. So zhan has reached out to him for knowing who uploaded it. Zhan got an UPI address of where the videos came from , and got the site where the videos are uploaded . With hesitation zhan turned on the laptop and searched for the website . He got in the site and was about search his videos title when.

"What are you doing?"

Zhan's eyes widened , this is a familiar voice, his back is turned to the door, the person who came inside can see whatever zhan is doing, and it look like zhan is watching porn. Zhan slowly turned back only to see yibo . By seeing yibo he quickly turned back to the laptop and shut down everything before turning back to say

Zhan, "Hi yibo"

Yibo, " zhan what where you watching?"

Zhan , " ah nothing just this and that anyways how is your work?"

Yibo," your fishy"

Zhan , " am I not always??"

Yibo, " but its"

Zhan , " go bath yibo , I will tell them to make dinner"

Yibo slowly nodded and removed his tie and belt . He took a towel and was about to go inside the bathroom when he ran fast to the laptop and opened it. Zhan just wanted to die , he was just trying to find out those videos and now it looks like he was watching porn. Zhan ran near to yibo and started pulling him " yibo go bath , I swear I didnt do anything." But yibo didnt hear anything he was going to look the history when zhan just turned the laptop of and sat in his lap.

Yibo, " zhan move"

Zhan, " babyyy plsss ....pls okay?"

Yibo , " for this time , next time I won't leave you alone."

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Kuan listen it wasn't on purpose.

Kuan," so what? You just let him?"

Cheng , " I didnt even see him switching the office papers."

Kuan, " how irresponsible can you be?"

Cheng , "kuan baby listen to me , I didnt see him because you were there sitting and doing work."

Kuan, " what is the connection?"

Cheng," you look sexy– No no you looked very handsome must say."

Kuan, " what's up with cheesy lines oo I am getting goosebumps."

Cheng, " Only for you my love."

Kuan , " eeeeeee"

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

It was night and yibo and zhan was watching TV when zhan noticed that yibo has already fell asleep. Zhan smiled and slowly took a pic and kissed his cheek. He then slowly tip toed to the room , and opened the laptop , this time he turned  incognito mode on and started again. He got in the site and typed the title , with a lot of hesitation , he finally clicked search. There , there , there he saw a lot of his videos . Zhan just stared at how many likes and comments does one video get , he clicked one video and when it started he clicked he remembered the incident , he started seeing what he saw that day , its like he can feel it all over again .

Zhan, " no...No...NO....Pls not again....plsdon't...no...yibo ...help..yibo!..."

Hearing the shouts yibo woke up and ran fast. He opened the door only to see zhan crying in front of the laptop all trembling . He went to zhan , called his name and yet zhan was shouting "no , I don't want this , leave me" yibi was trying to comfort zhan when he heard a lewd noise , a noise coming from the laptop , he looked at the laptop and back at zhan when he noticed it. He slowly turned back to the laptop and saw zhan.....around men....getting r*ped. Yibo just stared in shock and realization of horror just washed over him . He left comforting zhan and clicked other videos , he just couldn't believe it. Now he understands what zhan was trying do earlier and why zhan is crying now.

Yibo," Zhan I..........

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

To be continued........