Ch-17 Not Qualified To Live

Zhan...I....you....me....your....mine....I.... .
*slap* what the hell am I doing? I need to stop. Ugh...zhan looks sooo ......WHAT AM I THINKING OH GOD, FOR GODSAKE HE IS A MINOR, I SHOULDN'T THINK LIKE THIS.

To yibo, even though he is dating zhan, he doesn't want to take advantage of that, zhan is still a minor and still needs to grow so yibo didn't want to be someone who will take advantage of that. After thinking about this yibo looked down to only see the bulge in his pants. His shaft was hard as rock. Yibo just sighed and went to take a cold shower even though he just showered.

Zhan came out of the washroom and saw the door wide open . He was confused as he remembered closing it but then he just brushed it of and then he wore his clothes. He is wearing a long white T-shirt with a short black shorts that is only thigh length.

 He is wearing a long white T-shirt with a short black shorts that is only thigh length

Zhan then goes to the mirror and ruffle his hair and go downstairs

Zhan then goes to the mirror and ruffle his hair and go downstairs . Yibo at the exact time comes out of his room wearing a black hoodie with a long loose grey sweatpants. Yibo gulped seeing zhan going downstairs. Each step zhan takes, his thin waist, his smooth milky-white legs, his perfect curve, everything is making yibo go crazy.Yibo quickly shoved his thoughts away and then walked downstairs too.

"Umm...yibo what do you want for dinner?"

"Why zhan are you going to cook?"

"Mm"

"No way we just traveled for 1 hour and without taking any rest you want to cook?"

"Yiboooo...(zhan whines) ....I want to cook for you"

"you can cook tomorrow but not today."

"Then are you gonna make starve?"

"No I have already asked the chefs to cook"

"Ok then want do we do now?"

"I don't know, mm....what do you do when you are bored?"

"Umm....I watch movies....dance maybe......singing?...and ....OH YEA I MAKE TIKTOKS!"