Ch-14 You are mine

Yibo....... I Love You....."

After hearing this yibo couldn't move, his full body just froze, he could hear his own heart beating, His jaw was on the floor after hearing the words that he never thought he will hear from zhan or should I say he didnt expect it to be so soon.

"But zhan" he was cut of by zhan leaving his embrace.

"Never mind..pls act like this has never happened between us. You know how I am, I say things without thinking so forget it."

"No zhan wait" said yibo seeing zhan was was about the open the bathroom door again. Before zhan could even take another step, yibo quickly pinned him on the door and smashed his lips with zhan's. Zhan was shocked but then he returned it glad fully. Seeing that zhan was returning the kiss yibo couldn't think if anything else. He nibbled on zhan's lower lips and then he moved to zhan's mole. He licked the mole several tines before sucking it. While doing this his hands were roaming around zhan's thin waist while zhan who had already shut his eyes, wrapped his hands around yibo's neck. Yibo seeing that zhan isn't protesting, he lifted zhan by holding his thin waist. Zhan crossed his legs around yibo's waist and his hands wrapped on yibo's neck. Yibo slowly walked to the bed and gently placed zhan on the edge of the bed as he doesn't want to hurt his baby, he has sworn daily that he will not forgive himself if he was the reason for zhan crying. He loves zhan too much that even seeing zhan in happy tears makes him so gloomy for the day.

He placed zhan on the bed and then continued to give him wet kisses while his hands roamed around zhan's chest. Zhan this time was holding tightly on yibo's biceps and his eyes closed shut. Yibo was kissing the shit out of zhan when his phone rang. Who the fuck dares to ruin my time with my zhanzhan? Thought yibo . Yibo gets up while lifting his zhanzhan in bridal style still giving him kisses with no intention to stop. He goes near to the table where his phone is kept. He sat on a chair next to it with zhan sitting on his lap sideways, yibo took the phone in the hand and moved his head away from zhan so he can talk to the MF who ruined his time. When he looked at the number it was xuan.

"WHAT?" yibo asked annoyed.

"Chill yibo I thought you have died or someone has kidnapped you. How can you just disappear like that? Even If you are on a date with Alice, didnt you tell that you were gonna arrive in 30 min before entering the beach? Is it perhaps........ are you letting her sleep with you?"

"WHAT NO WTF?? XUAN I AM CUTTING THE CALL NOW!"

He cut the call before xuan can say anything else. He yeet the phone on the table and looked at zhan. While yibo was listening to zhan talk, zhan leaned his head against yibo's chest and just relaxed there. But before yibo could say anything else, zhan stood up and walked towards the bed , taking the phone beside him and doing something on it. Yibo went and later next to zhan and asked "what's wrong?". Yibo I need an explanation "explanation? For what?" Yibo asked with confusion. Who is that girl? Who is that girl who called you baby yesterday in the beach? Yibo couldn't help but chuckle at his boyfriend's cute jealousy. "Baby she is no one, my father told me to marry her even though I don't want to, I wasn't interested in marriage until I found you, baby I will ensure that if I am marrying someone then it will be only you." Yibo said with confidence. Zhan hugged him tight and later his head on yibo"s chest and told " wo ai ni." ( I love you in Chinese.) With that they both fell asleep in each others embrace.

After sometime yibo woke up first and he started to look at the sleeping beauty next to him. At the same time zhan woke up because he felt yibo's breath on his for head. "did you have a good sleep?" Zhan asked while cuddling more , hearing yibo talk was his favorite. "Mm" .

"But zhan can I ask you something?"

What is it yibo?

Zhan why are you here?

Huh what do you mean?

I meant why did that man attack you?

I was just passing by and he suddenly attacked me so fast that I got scared and called for help but luckily you arrived.

No I mean what were you doing in the beach?

Umm....I thought I needed some free time. Zhan lied.

Then why is zanjin and ji li not with you?

They had work. Zhan lied again.

Really? Oh come on I am not that stupid, do you really think that I believe that they will let you go alone with your stunning beauty?

Aww yibo stop iam not that pretty.

Stop changing the subject.

Zhan hesitated to say it. Yibo patiently waited and after 35 min of silence zhan spoke. Zhan told about how he his mother has kicked him out of the house and how she didnt allow anyone to contact him.

Zhanzhan I didnt know you were this strong at this age. Don't worry ,from now on no will will hurt you. No one will ever dare to touch a strand of your hair. Just put your faith in ne okay? You are mine and I am yours, you belong to me and I belong to you remember?

Alright. Zhan said with a grin on face and kissed yibo , it wasn't a aggressive wet kiss or a Long kiss, it was a small passionate kiss.

Who is the one that told that no one will ever dare to touch a strand of my hair again? Look at you, half of your body is on my body.

Alright....then I will change it..... No one except me will dare to touch a strand of your hair.

Stop stop....I can't cringe with your Kdrama dialogues again.

This not Kdrama dialogues. These are the try words that I wanna say to you. Yibo said with a pout on his face.

Aaa....I almost forgot .

What? Zhan asked soo relaxed .

What was that about?

About what?

That trauma

Huh....trauma?

Yes your trauma

My what trauma?

Last time when one of my security guards screamed at you why did you faint? the doctor said it was because of trauma so that is why I am asking. What trauma do you have?

Zhan didnt say anything.

Zhan speak. You can tell me anything

After 10 minutes of yibo facing zhan's back, zhan finally turned to face him tears on his eyes.

Zhan baby why are you crying?? Yibo asked with worry while wiping of tears on zhan's face.

But before I will say pls promise that you won't be mad at me.

I promise my self that I won't get mad at you.

ensure that you won't get mad at me at all.

Baby you can say whatever you want in front of me . Even if you are talking about NASA, food, makeup etc I won't Care and will listen to you no matter what because I am your best friend and your boyfriend.

Yibo......I .......I........I was.......I AM A VICTIM OF RAPE.

WHAT??

Baby pls don't get mad ....I....I can explain.....

How can you expect me to be calm and patient when someone clearly touched you?

I will explain just pls.