Ch-5 convincing zhan🎡

" But .....but you said that we can come here and celebrate my birthday" zhan said with already tears coming from his eyes slowly. "Zhanzhan I know ........" Before zanjin could say anything else , zhan started walking towards the car while crying.

Before ji li could go and comfort zhan they heard yibo speak again.

"Hey, why don't you use our tickets??"

Zhan'eyes lit up in excitement and gratefully. " I would love...." Before zhan could complete , zanjin pulled zhan towards the car and and said " we are not entering this place". After hearing that yibo told " You guys can come if you want, if you are worrying about the tickets then don't worry, my company owns this place so you are welcomed here anytime...." Without hearing him,zhan quickly ran over to yibo and jumped on him while hugging him. He now wrapped his legs around yibo's waist and wrapped his hands over yibo's neck and his head on yibo's shoulder. " Thank you so much ge." Hearing that a small smile appeared on yibo's face but he quickly went emotionless less again because he don't want anyone to notice but it didnt miss ji li's eyes. "Zhan stop, come already we can't waste time because of your stupid curfew." Jili said while making an irritated face. "Ok.." Zhan said with tears falling from his eyes. Even though he said "ok" he still didn't take his head up from yibo's shoulder instead he just stayed there in the same position and cried on yibo's shoulder making his yibo's shirt get wet. Everything happened so fast and yibo was still in shock of what happened. Seeing that yibo's shirt was getting wet, the counter man and the security yelled " YOU PIG HOW DARE YOU CLIMB ON HIM?? GET YOUR FILTHY BODY OUT OF HIM!!" . Everyone flinched because of the sudden shouting and looked at the direction where a whimpering sound was coming and it was coming from zhan. Zhan was crying silently after coming out of yibo's hug and he looked at the people who just yelled and said" but...I was just trying to......." WE DONT KNOW WHAT YOU WERE TRYING TO DO BUT NEVER EVER TOUCH OUR SIR UNDERSTAND??
Zhan couldn't hold it any longer he suddenly fainted and everyone was shocked. " OH MY GOD ZHAN WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU?? Jiyang creamed and went closer but stopped because he saw something unbelievable. Yibo was taking zhanzhan in bridal style. They're couldn't believe that THE YIBO was taking someone, they couldn't believe it because he hate it when others touch him.Even to haoxuan and jiyang he told them never to touch him so this obviously became a sus.

------------------------------------------------------
Ji li's POV

I am trying to console zhan from getting upset but before I could reach him, I heard a voice saying "why dont you use our tickets? . I turned to the strange man who said it and before anyone could reply , zhan said I would love to ......... With a lot of excitment in his eyes But before he could complete
what he was saying,zanjin pulled him and said "we are not entering this place" I could see the full jealousy in his eyes and I got mad . Why does zanjin want zhan to be his even though he know that Xiao zhan belongs to me?. Anyways as I was saying after zanjin said that, the strange man started speaking again and saying that "You guys can come if you want, if you are worrying about the tickets then don't worry, my company owns this place so you are welcomed here anytime....." Without letting him complete I saw my cute bunny running to the strange man. I expected a thank you or you are so kind mister but what happened next shocked me to the core. Zhan jumped on the strange mister AMD wrapped his hands around yibo and locked his legs around his waist with his head on the man's shoulder and he said thankyou so much ge and with that , that idiot had a smile.on his face but quickly erased but my eyes were too fast to find him smile like a fool. I got so angry that I clenched my fist. And thought to myself "uggh another competitor?? Getting zanjin away from zhan was like a mission impossible and now this person too??
I couldn't take it anymore and spoke Zhan stop, come already we can't waste time because of your stupid curfew." If you are thinking about what curfew then yes, this reaching home before 7:00 pm was made by his adoptive mother or should I say bitch because watching her treat my Friend really bad is soo heartbreaking. I heard zhan say ok without moving a muscle and wetting the man's shoulder. Even though I felt jealousy, I was quite happy about getting the man's high classed shirt wet because he deserves that for getting my zhan's attention. That time I heard a very loud noise making me flinch a little bit ,YOU PIG HOW DARE YOU CLIMB ON HIM?? GET YOUR FILTHY BODY OUT OF HIM!!" . I was about to shout WHO THE HELL DARED TO SHOUT AT MY ZHANZHAN??? But before I could shout that I hear a whimpering sound that was coming and it was coming from zhan. Zhan was crying silently after coming out of yibo's hug and he looked at the people who just yelled and said" but...I was just trying to......." WE DONT KNOW WHAT YOU WERE TRYING TO DO BUT NEVER EVER TOUCH OUR SIR UNDERSTAND?? When I heard that I was about to kill that man when suddenly zhan fainted.
____________________________________

Yibo's POV

When I heard zhan we are not entering this place from zanjin that asshole I lost it and said a few words that will make convince zhan to stay here and before I could hear him say anything I felt a small thin curvy body jump on me at first I was about to kill the person whoever jumped on me but then I smelled the familiar smell that I smelled when I pulled zhan towards me before and immediately relaxed and hug him tight I heard him say thank you ge and I smiled. . Then I heard another mf reminding zhan about his curfew. Huh?? A curfew?? Isn't he 18 already ?? And what curfew? I immediately Heard zhan saying ok and not moving a muscle which was actually ok for me because I felt like being loved for the first time.
But then I heard two idiots calling him pig and telling him to come out from the hug . Zhan immediately jumped from my body and said something and those two idiots yelled again and this this time I just know that something was falling under my legs.

*****SORRY , NOT UPDATING FIR A FEW DAYS.******

I am so sorry to tell you that I won't be updating for a few. days because I am really busy and not itself I wrote this in a hurry since I know that I won't be able to give any updates following days so forgive me.