Ch-10 Inside You🔞

I am sorry but i just had to add this cause it was too funny

I am sorry but i just had to add this cause it was too funny.😂😂 Anyways its a long chap.

Yibo reached Home with zhan in his hands. He didnt want to go to the hospital because he knew that zhan will do something to the nurse. So he thought he will just Put him into his bed but when he was placing zhan on the bed, a bit of his shirt rolled up revealing his navel.

 So he thought he will just Put him into his bed but when he was placing zhan on the bed, a bit of his shirt rolled up revealing his navel

(Yes that is zhan's stomach)

Since yibo's is powder aphrodisiac, he wasnt affect that much but to zhan since he took the pill, he has started to moan the moment he got to the car. Yibo tried to so hard to ignore and he succeeded until the last part now where zhan shirt rolled up. Yibo just stopped whatever he is doing and he just looked at zhan properly now. Ruffled hair, dried tears, plumpy lips, Open mouth, long eyelashes, pale face, milky white skin. All of this came into yibo's attention. Its not like it never came to his attention before. Sometimes when zhan wear sleeveless top or shorts, yibo has a hard time controlling and not only that in secret, when he is having a hard time too much, then he will go and jerk himself in the washroom. So this time yibo cant resist. Who can blame him its Because of the aphrodisiac and not only that, yibo realised that he can will be turned the moment he see zhan's flushed face.

WARNING🔞

•Smut coming ahead pls skip that part if you are not comfortable. (Honestly who is gonna skip?😏)

Before he Didnt see Because he was driving but now that he can see zhan's flushed face he cant resist. He hovered on top of the whisper-moaning zhan and tore his white yellow-tshirt in one go. He could see zhan's wonderful hidden pink buds and the thinnest waist he has never seen. He sighed and thought "This kid eats more than me and how come nothing is seen here?" without wasting time, he leaned in and sucked on it. He sucked on one while the other hand pinching the other one. Because of this sudden action, zhan's eyes grew wide Open and looked at yibo, Because he was also affected by the pill, he went along and started moaning. Zhan ruffled yibo's hair while yibo moved to zhan's neck and started to Leave hickeys. Yibo then moved down and removed zhan's pants in one go and removed his own , suddenly zhan switched their positions and now yibo is the one laying and zhan hovering. Zhan removed yibo's trousers. Yibo looked in shock as he is thinking that zhan is about to top him. Yibo was bout to scream "STOP- when he was cut vy a feeling. A feeling that his crotch is touching something really warm. He looked down and saw that his dick's top is on zhan's lips. Zhan Put the full dick in his mouth and grabbed a bit by his small palms and started going up and down. Yibo felt a feeling that he has never felt before and he couldnt process it. He was loudly moaning by now, unable to take it yibo switched their positions again. And now yibo is on top. Yibo quickly inserted one of his fingers to zhan's hole that made zhan Put his head Back in pain. Yibo gave a little time to adjust , he couldnt wait anytime longer so he just entered him. Zhan couldnt process the feeling of pain and pleasure together. He just stared at the ceiling thinking that this is his last day on earth Because yibo is soo big inside him that zhan could feel it in his stomach and not only that, yibo is not stopping, after each round he hovers around zhan again till he get exhausted but once they lie down for a sec yibo regains all of his energy and proceeds to go again. They Did it until sunrise when yibo was really tired, so he stopped.

"Ahhhh....i want to kill myself."

Zhan yelled in the bathroom after realizing what happened yesterday. Earlier when zhan woke up it was 12:30 pm , zhan looked the side of him and saw yibo peacefully sleeping while holding his waist very near to him where not even an air molecule can enter between them. Zhan after Fighting alot with yibo's hand that was holding his waist , he escaped and ran to the bathroom. He looked at himself in the mirror and it hit him. He remembered.....he remembered that they......... Those memories were coming Back, those vision. Thats when he yelled "aaah i wanna kill myself". Zhan was sooo embarrassed. Hearing this yibo woke up and silently went towards the door and Put his ear to the door when zhan opened. "Ahhhh" zhan screamed and fell on the floor on his butt since the floor is really slippery. "Ouchhhh" "there,there" said yibo before helping zhan to get up. They both went to shower one by one and went to the kitchen. Every Food has already been served by his servants. Zhan and yibo sat and it was really awkward . Yibo thought that zhan right now must be thinking that i am a pervert Because i took advantage of zhan's condition while zhan is thinking that yibo must be thinking that i am not a good performer in bed. They both feel upset and sigh at the same time which made them take their eyes out of their plates and into each others faces. "I am sorry." Both of them said in unison which made them have a "why?" look . Breaking the silence zhan started to speak " About what happened yesterday......... I am sorry... I know i am not the Best....but i will try to satisfy you in the future by what i have. So dont Leave me for this reason okay?". Hearing this yibo just laughed which made zhan frown. " Hey ! i am saying an important thing and you laugh?" . Yibo ate fast and cleared his throat and said " dont worry, whatever you do, you are always the Best for me." he said that before kissing zhan's cheek and leaving for office. After the Cheek kiss,zhan just froze and stayed their for couple of minutes before squealing and running to the bedroom smiling.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

"Ahhh....i cant do this" xuanlu said after throwing her phone to the sofa near to her boyfriend. "It will be fine....you dont want them to find out after the baby is arrived right?" cao yuchen spoke. "But what...what will they say? What am i supposed to say? How can i just say that i get pregnant without getting married??."   " Well i am sure that they are not kids to not know how reproduction system in humans work. I am sure they will understand." "No no no.... I am not gonna say to them ." "Fine then".  Cao yuchen said before leaving. After he left xuanlu heard a notification sound on her phone. She grabbed the phone and layed on the bed before screaming. Her Dear fiance/boyfriend has sended a message saying that "xuan is pregnant" to the Friends vs Family Group.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
I

nstagram

In the chat

Yuchen_11 : Xuan is pregnant.
12.k followers.

Yub_binbin: 😳
56k followers

kuancool_: congratulations😊.
11.k followers

_WYB_ :👍🏻
1m followers

_jellyjili_: whaaaaaa
37.k followers

Zhannie_Zhanofficial : WE NEED TO CELEBRATE THIS!!
17.m followers

Marius_Cheng: WTFFFFFFF
46.k followers

Min_mian: 😍😍😍😍
23.k followers

( the last one is mian mian who is xuanlu's bestfriend.)

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Sorry guys for the late update + Can you guess who else is pregnant?🤰🏻