Ss2-Ch3- Twist?

The title= change in Yibo
Contains slight smut.

It was dark, only a dim light coming from a broken nightlamp. Yibo knew that Zhan was afraid of the dark so he turned on his phone's light.

Zhan?

Zhanzhan?

Suddenly yibo felt a thin, slender body hugging him from his back . At first yibo was about to hit the person but then he smelled the familiar vanilla-strawberry scent and his eyes widen by the realisation.

ZHAN!?!

"Yi..*sniff* yibo " Zhan replied in the quietest voice ever.

Oh god Zhan

Yibo quickly turned back and hugged the thinest figure , he took the thin figure by the waist and while the younger wrapped his legs around yibo. Zhan hid his face in the crook of yibo's neck and cried silently while yibo placed his chin on zhan's shoulder and sighed.

"Zhan, why are you crying? I am here right? I can protect you now and why.....*sniff* why the hell.... Why the hell are you this thin? You were really thin already the last time I took you like this ( in the hospital ) but why...... now you are way thinner. You are so light like a paper. Aren't those motherfuckers feeding you enough?"

Yibo asked this to hear no reply.

Zhan?

Zhan has fainted crying on yibo's shoulders.

Yibo gently placed Zhan on the dirty bed and again took him in bridal style and went out of the room. Yibo then saw a lot of gurads laying on the floor unconscious and ji li and Cheng patiently waiting for him to come out. Once they came out of they entered the car , zhuo Cheng rode the car to the nearest hospital. Don't worry Zhan , we will protect you.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Scene change

Alice frustratedly reached Wang mansion and stomped into the entrance.

Daddy? Daddy where are you?

Qiren hearing the noise came down only to see that Alice was wearing a really revealing dress.

Qiren was shocked to see Alice very sexy like this and went downstairs.

" Baby what are you doing here?"

I wanted to see you Daddy for an important thing.

Qiren went near her and grabbed her waist and pulled her more closer and asked " what is it Ella ?" In a hoarse voice while sniffing her neck.

Hearing this, Alice smirked and pushed qiren to the sofa and straddled him. Brushing her private part on queen's groin and kissing his neck.

Ughhh.... Qiren groaned when he felt Alice kissing his neck.

" I will tell you later" Alice said while wrapping her hands around qiren's neck. Qiren slid his hands inside Alice dress and grabbed her butt with his huge hands and said "anything you want" .

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Scene change

*Slap*

A shouting was heard across the room .

How dare you lay your hands *sniff* on me just for that slut?

A what? A slut? If someone has to be a slut then it has to be you. How can you ziyuan? Isn't he our son?

Our? Our or yours?

Ziyuan I told you that I was in love with another person while marrying you and still you married me, drugged me not once but twice and had sex with me even when I didn't want to. Still I accepted Cheng and lulu because I know they are not the ones to be blamed but you? What about you? You tortured the child which I had from my love of my life and I thought you will change but you never did. Now what you have done is a bit too much.

So what?

I can't with you anymore, and infact, you know what? Let's divorce.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Haikuan and zanjin are now rushing to the hospital Zhan is admitted in.

They finally reached and asked the lobby in which room is Zhan. They said thankyou and left.

The spotted yibo and Cheng near the doctor's room and at the exact time, the nurse came out and called them in .

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Hello my beloved readers what's up and sorry for the late and small update.

What do you think about this chapter and pls vote this chapter because it really helps alot.