Ch-21 Misunderstandings🙄

Zhan's POV (finally😌)

For the last 40 minutes I have been crying non stop because this kuan ge won't let me meet yibo. No matter how much time I said to kuan ge that yibo is a good guy and not using me for his sexual needs, kuan is not having it. 15 minutes ago kuan ge offered me food that I very much like but to My surprise, I didn't want to eat. I told him I won't eat unless it is yibo.

Zhan pls eat

No*sobs* I won't eat *hiccups* unless it is him.

Zhan here. By saying that he takes of his shirt and says to come near. I go near him to the edge of the bed with a pout.

Here slap me, beat me anywhere you want.

Okay don't *hiccups* blame me later.

I came more closer to him and sat in a position that I am comfortable in.

I am really *hiccups* ....going to *sob* beat you.

I won't complain.

I placed my hand on his chest to make him aware that I am going to beat him soon.

*BANG*

I heard a bang on the wall and looked at the direction of the door that was slammed to the wall and I saw yibo there.

His eyes were a lot darker than before, his veins all popped out, he is clenching his fist while gritting his teeth.

What the fu- kuange was cut by yibo's punch on the face and him falling on the floor.

My jaw was on the floor by gasping. I couldn't close his mouth and looked at yibo in a " what did you just do!?!?" Look. I rushed out of the bed and went to help kuange but before I could even touch a small strand of hair yibo pulled me . My back hit his chest and I saw by the corner of my eyes that kuange woke up stumbling a bit. "See I told you he is dangerous" kuange said while smirking.

Wait did he do this on purpose?
But why did he?
Oh- oh god did yibo just?
Did yibo think that there is something Going on?
But then how did-
Oh god kuan ge must have seen yibo in his CCTV camera when he was entering this room to check whether I ate or not.

"I didn't believe me at first but now I can believe it. Wang yibo you are dangerous so stay away from me." Said zhan while pretending to fake upset because he needs to teach yibo a lesson.

Zhanzhan I-

No more words yibo

Just pls-

Out ....now.

Yibo didn't say anything else , he just walked out of the room and went to his car.

I went and helped kuange to sit in the bed.

Don't worry kuange, I will call zanjin- no I won't call zanjin , I will call my brother. Even though he is gonna scold me and beat me for going with yibo, he won't harm yibo unlike zanjin. If zanjin gets to know that yibo punched you, then we know that is the end of yibo's life.

Umm zhan....wait....WAIT. Before I could say anything kuange snatched my phone from my hands.

Don't call Cheng

Huh? Why not?

Just don't okay?

Aishhh.... He can never. I mean why do you intend having crush on someone when you don't have any intentions to ask the " do you want to be my boyfriend ?" Question? Kuange everyone here except for Cheng knows that you have a crush on him . Besides I think he have a crush on you too because one time I entered his room and saw him staring at your photo in his phone smiling. Can't you see I am just trying to help you brother inlaw?