Ch-2 angel

Did I just become fiance of Alice?? ughhh wtf this old man(father) is willing to do anything so his business can have some benefits?? He thought that I didn't know that Alice is the daughter of a big international company that always compete with us. How do I know this you may ask? Well I am not a dumb boss who hires anyone without having a background check on them. Besides why can't my father accept that I am asexual ?? These days many people are coming out as this and that. Even though I curse my father sometimes, isn't he still my father for namesake? He is a father and a HUMAN so why? Oh god pls tell me.

(Time skip cause your author is lazy and the following chapters is gonna be a mix of yibo's pov and 3rd person POV so don't get confused when I term he as in yibo.)

Yibo just reached in front of his office and as usual he could feel all the eyes on him because he is just too handsome for anyone to ignore. He slowly started walking to the entrance of the building and he saw Alice in one corner walking towards him. To avoid her, he quickly started speed walking towards the personal lift which will stop inside his office. After waiting for some time his lift finally arrived and before he could keep a foot inside , he heard a lot of gasps and squealing in the back. In curiosity. , he turned back and saw his staffs gathered near the entrance. Now he got more curious and shouted " Don't you people have have work?". All of them trembled and started to move and carried on with their own work like before , after hearing yibo's cold voice.In truth he wasn't angry but instead he just wanted to see what was the thing that was keeping his staffs gathered. When the staff moved he saw
something.....something really ethereal.

***Earlier***

Xiao zhan and ji li.

They are actually supposed to go to a new movie theater but they are 10 minutes late since Xiao zhan is not punctual and is taking an eternity.

"Hurry up Xiao zhan what the hell is taking you soo long". One more minute Xiao zhan said while styling his hair and the both step out of the house.

zhan its really a pain in the ass to bring you somewhere ji li complained while running in the streets towards the movie theater street while holding zhan's hand. Then why are you bringing me? Zhan asked boldly . Excuse me who is the one that begged me to watch this movie with you?? Ji li asked with a smirk on his face. Cause everyone else is busy Zhan replied shouting because he is running . after they reach in the place where the theater is. He saw two buildings near to each other with each of them having one board on top of the entrance . One saying Chang Corp and the other one saying Wang corp.

Do you know which building?? Zhan asked to ji li who just keeps staring at Wang corp. No zhan but I think it is this one because it is well designed ji li said while pointing towords Wang corp.

Are you sure? Cause I am pretty sure that this one (pointing to Chang corp) looks more like a cinema theater. Zhan said while showing a confused look on his face. Ayaaa....Its fine ji li exclaimed while dragging zhan to Wang corp.

After hesitating a bit zhan gave up and followed ji li since his wrist started to hurt because of the pulling.
They reached the entrance and started walking coward and the next thing they knew was that they were cornered by a crowd of staff in the entrance. They could hear things like " Aww..they are so cute!!" "Probably taken already" "he looks soo pretty." Until they heard a loud deep cold and stern voice saying " DON'T YOU PEOPLE HAVE WORK??" Zhan and jili started to look for the person who just shouted and they noticed that all the staffs are moving and fear could be seen in their eyes.

Yibo's POV

All of them trembled and started to move and carried on with their own work like before , after hearing yibo's cold voice.In truth he wasn't angry but instead he just wanted to see what was the thing that was keeping his staffs gathered. When the staff moved he saw
something.....something really ethereal.

He saw that "Xiao Zhan" from the other night and a boy who was also present that day. For unknown reason i felt like as if my heart is melting and at the same time i am feeling to kill someone when i saw that boy zhan and the other boy are too close touching each others elbow. Even though I wanted to ask them sweetly that why are they there? I decided to raise my voice and pretend as I am very cold than usual otherwise his staff will find it weird of why I am all of a sudden sweet to someone who I barely know. "Why are you both here? What do you want from here? " I asked showing no emotion in my face. Suddenly both of them looked at me because they have been trying to find the source of the voice that just shouted. When they saw me I expected them to say the reason but both of them were scared and for some reason my heart just melted seeing the zhan boy scared of me. The boy next to him started speaking" oh sorry we thought that this is a movie theater" he said while looking down while the zhan boy pouted while looking at that guy. Aaaah.... He sooo fucking cute making me feel the urge to hold him in my arms.

Zhan's look

Ji Li' s look

Ji Li' s look

Sorry I couldn't find a good casual clothing on ji li

Then zhan looked at me and said sorry over and over again and grabbed the other person's wrist and proceed to walk out. For some reason when no one is looking I take my phone out and call one of my detective and bodyguard and tell them to stalk zhan where is going and to collect all the details about his history.

I don't know what power you hold but the only thing that I know now is that I need to protect you my angel........

Authors comment

Hello my dear readers , hope you enjoyed this chapter because our yibo finally talked to zhan and he got jellyyyy😍😍😍.

Anyways what do you guys want??

Do you guys need Wang yibo understanding his feelings for zhan soon ( maybe after 3-4 chapters) or he will take sometime to finally understand that he loves XIAO ZHAN???

I will do it according to your wish.
No proofread BTW.