Ss2-Ch4- Sex?

Don't misunderstand by the title ᕙ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)ᕗ

From the previous records, I understood that zhan's trauma is something related to sexual assault. Because of the trauma he had in the past and in the present is way by too similar, he had developed something called PTSD . At first I wasn't very sure but when I tried to see if there were any wounds or injuries, he quickly moved away and told me not to touch him. That was when I called a psychologist to the room and left the room so the psychologist could talk to him. PTSD is not that rare. In zhan's case since his trauma is too much, it won't be curable. We can only assure and give him the therapy he needs to just forget about it. Not only that , Zhan is very malnutrished and dehydrated. He is in lack of food,water,sunlight.

Hearing this yibo shut his eyes and sighed.

When...just when will he be normal?

Not sure, it depends on how the therapy goes maybe it will take a few weeks, months maybe it even can be years. We can only hope for the best , prepare for the worst.

***********************************************

Going home, Zhan fell asleep in the car while pouting and yibo, despite the fact that Zhan is having a major issue, he still found Zhan so cute.
He removes his coat and put it as a blanket on Zhan and continues driving.

After 45 minutes they reach home and yibo steps out of the car. He went near to Zhan and opened the door and took Zhan bridal-style. Zhan snuggled into yibo's chest and clinged to yibo while yibo walked upto the front door and one of his maids opened the door. He wanted to let Zhan eat something first and then sleep but to his surprise, Alice and his father was sitting in the living room.
He ignored them and walked past them and went upstairs, placed Zhan on the bed and shut the door when leaving. Yibo went down to the living room and asked What?

Calm down yibo, your father needs to ask something to you.

What is it??

Shouldn't you ask that to yourself? Qiren took a sigh and continued.

You came home with a whore who had different types of hickeys all over his body and then you dare to ask us that? Well shame on you.
Btw your wedding is gonna happen day after tomorrow.

I am not going to marry her.

YIBO!?! *Sigh* don't test my patients. I say something and it is gonna happen that way only.

Get out

Huh?

I said get out! Do you think that iam dumb? Do you *sniff* to be exact.... When?.....really when did you become my father? ......and don't think I don't know anything. I came to know everything about how..... Why you....killed my innocent mother. Just for her parents money how could you? And besides.....why EXACTLY WHY ARE YOU FORCING ME? I said I don't want to marry her and yet you still insist. If you want why don't you marry her?

YIBO- qiren was cut down by yibo tearing up some documents that was in his pockets. That was his father's important papers . A contract that was signed by Alice's father and qiren to marry Ella with yibo.

Now I don't have to marry her right?

Get the fuck out and never come back.

Yibo you will pay for this, everything will come down. Ella exclaimed while pulling qiren from there and walking storming to the entrance.

Yibo didn't even care about anything Ella said, even though his company is very dear to him, his first priority is Zhan and he will make sure that.

He went back to zhan's room and layed next while cuddling. At 4:30 am , Zhan woke up, he felt like he was laying on a big soft rock, he turned to his side only to see that he was laying on yibo's chest and yibo's hands tightly holding Zhan. After seeing this Zhan got shy and quickly moved out of yibo's embrace and ran out of the room and slowly shut the door behind. After looking at the wall clock , he knew he slept very unhealthily since the time that yibo and him arrived was 6. He went downstairs to eat some snacks and saw the fridge was loaded with food. Even the cabinets, they had alot of Cheetos , doritos, cupcakes , spring roll, eggpuff, muffins, pancakes , it was basically heaven for Zhan as he didn't eat many days.
Zhan took a plate and took alot of pancakes and spring roll from the fridge and alot of Cheetos from the cabinets. He sat on the counter and thought about what to eat first when someone suddenly hugged him from back. Zhan gasped in horror and tried to move away, yibo with worry assured him it was him and Zhan relaxed.

Yibo don't scare me like that.....jeez.

"Sorry baby I just wanted to surprise you and sorry."

Hmm...sorry? Sorry for what?

"Everything, honestly I know I am stupid for not letting you eat first, and for everything related to Alice .....sorry.

Bobo....why are you saying sorry? Isn't she the one supposed to say sorry?

"I know but"

Not buts.....now go and buy me a cotton candy milk shake . I am really hungry.

"Sure Madame." Yibo said while chuckle.

"Mm......wait....MADAME? YIBO YOU COME HERE STOP RUNNING

Why it's cute.

Yiboooo......I am a sir not a Madame but before Zhan would complete, he already left

No I can't take this anymore

"Ziyuan listen even if you are gonna go somewhere, just listen yibo won't leave you alive."

I don't care.

***********************************************

Zanjin I am pretty sure that they are resting now.

"So what? I just wanna see zhanzhan , Cheng let me go"

Jeez, stop acting like a kid. Stop whining and besides even if they are not resting.....they might be doing something else.

" Like what? Sex?" Zanjin said in a sarcastic but then he suddenly became serious.

" No way.....were you serious?"

Hmm... what do you think?

" I swear to god that I will kill that MF if he touches Zhan"

Stop being an overprotective friend. Cheng said while exclaiming the word friend strongly.

"you .....you.....YOU COME HERE"

Hehe catch me if you can.

If you want to know what is the future of this story , go to the previous chapter *****.