Ss2-Ch-7(b)- Reconile🔞

After leaving from there yibo went Back to his office to do some work whule cheng and ji li was still in the House after seeing zoey Leave. They both were sitting in the couch when cheng started to speak. "Sorry". Hearing this kuan pulled cheng to his chest and patted his head. " its fine". Cheng knew that kuan was not okay and Because of that and idea popped on his head. He told Kuan that she is gonna shower and left the room. After 25 minutes Cheng walked to the living room with wet hair , Loose yellow shirt and Black shorts. When kuan looked he couldnt help but gasp and gulp. Cheng lools so damn sexy , he looks so good with the wet hair. Cheng walked towards to couch and and sat near to kuan. Cheng purposely leaned towards the table to take the remote and for other purposes. All this time kuan's eyes was on cheng's waist and butt. He couldnt help but Open his mouth. 5 minutes into the movie cheng got another idea. He leaned towards kuan until his Back hit kuan's chest. Cheng "accidentally" Put his hands on kuan's thighs. At this time kuan couldnt resist.

Their position cheng in front and kuan in Back

Slowly cheng moved his hips more Back until it touched kuan's clothed length. Cheng could feel that kuan was getting hard but he pretended he could feel or see anything. At this Point , Kuan slowly lifted his hands and touched cheng's clothed stomach. Then he slowly went up towards cheng's chest. Right now both of his hands were covering both chests.

(Inspiration:I told sunset about you.
This is continued in the next chapter.