Ch-9 Getting along🤝🏻

Zhan quickly looks back at the woman who shouted and run to hide behind my back. He is tugging he shirt from behind while tiptoeing over my shoulder to peek since he is a short bunny. "Ge....can you pls tell her not to scream? I am getting scared" Wang yibo is soo angry after hearing this. Who dare to scare his bunny?. He looks back at zhan and covers his ears and shout " what do you want you slut and can you not scream? Its bleeding my ears" well I am wondering why would you kiss that how there who you are covering the ears. After hearing her insulting zhan his eyes shot up and his veins popped out making zhan tremble a bit. Seeing zhan he got guilty but still said "If you dare call him with your filthy mouth, then next you will see your self dead in a drainage. " Alice gulped after seeing angry yibo and said "well I am your fiance and what else should I say
When I see you kissing a boy? And to be exact , can't you see he is enjoying? He is opening his legs wide for you!.

SHUT THE FUCK YOU WHORE, WHO TOLD I AM YOUR FIANCE? DID I TELL? AND DONT COME TO ME SAYING YOU ARE MY FIANCE JUST BECAUSE MY FATHER SAID SO. IF YOU WANT TO GET IN MY FAMILY THAT BAD,MARRY MY FATHER INSTEAD. WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY? HE IS OPENING HIS LEGS FOR ME? DONT WORRY GE IS NOT LIKE YOU WHO CLINGS YOUR BOOBS TO MY HAND EVERYTIME WE MEET. GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE. GTFO WOMAN BEFORE I KILL YOU.

Alice trembled a lot , she turned to leave but before she could leave,she turned to zhan and gave him a sneer . Seeing this , yibo walked up to her before she could open the door to leave .

*Slap*

Don't You Ever look at Him With Your Dirty Eyes. If you dare to do that again, then the next thing you will know there will be acid thrown at your face.

She said okay And left the room with tears forming because of fear.

Yibo turned around and walked forward to zhan who is covering his own ears and crouching down. He walked up to zhan and made him stand properly and lifted his chin for having eye contact with zhan. To his dismay when he lifted his chin, he saw that zhan was crying. Zhan why are you crying? Are u hurt? I am sorry if I hurt you while holding your ears. Tell me where it hurts. I will massage it for you. All of a sudden zhan hugged him, he wrapped his hands around yibo and said "ge...*sniff*...I am not hurt...its..just..*sniff*...that.... I am scared. I know you are a good person who doesn't have any intention to hurt me because otherwise why would you, a stranger who I saw once in a company, come follow me all the way to the hospital from the park? And right now I know you were screaming because you were angry at something the woman did . Although I don't know what you were shouting I could see that you don't want me to get scared by anything the woman said . I know you are good ge but pls don't shout.....I will get easily scared of you which is something that I don't want because you can be a really good friend. Zhan said while hugging yibo tightly. After hearing this yibo patted zhan 's head and said sorry, I will not shout anymore. After sometime they go to the bed and sit there with none of them knowing how to start to have a conversation. Ge.....what is your position in that company? . Hearing that yibo smirked cause now he is going to start bragging and flexing his achievements. " CEO" hearing this zhan gasped at first he was surprised but then the shocked face turn into a smile. No wonder why everyone in that company listened to you that day when you said " don't you all have other works?" Said zhan by imitating yibo's voice when quoted that and yibo had a faint smile forming in Hus face because he find zhan very cute while imitating his deep voice. Zhan how old are you? Yibo asked, although he did a background check on zhan, he didnt want zhan to think that he is a stalker. "Just turned 17 today". Oh happy birthday zhan. Thanks said zhan shyly. After that yibo and zhan talked a lot . Zhan talked mostly about his school,family,friends,his hobbies ,his talents while yibo talked about his company,his likes and dislikes,his family . Little did they know that each of them pity the other for having a bad family background. It must be sad when your mother passed away thought zhan while yibo thought I will make sure that no one will ever lay their hands on you even if its his  adoptive mother who hates him to the core,he will protect him no matter the cost. After talking a bit more zhan said ge .... I have tiktok. I am verified in there." Tiktok? You mean the app?" Yibo asked since he knew the app but didnt use it before.

Yes tiktok the app.Umm...Judging from the way you look right now I think you don't have tiktok. "Yea I don't have time " said yibo embarrassed. Thats fine I can understand. Ge give me your phone I will show you my tiktok. Although yibo was someone who is a clean freak , a person who doesn't want his things to be touched by others to his surprise he was completely okay with zhan touching phone. Zhan took the phone from yibo's hand carefully since this phone look like an expensive phone he doesn't want it to. be broken . When he touched the button to open the phone it showed password.

 When he touched the button to open the phone it showed password

Ge you look very handsome in background photo. Anyways what's the password? Its 35598 . oh ok.
After downloading he showed ge this is my tiktok. When zhan showed it to yibo yibo was looking at everything this first thing that caught his attention was zhan's profile. He clicked on it.

After that he looked at the username

@Zhannie_Zhan

His username is just as beautiful as his face thought yibo.

They heard someone opening the door . They saw zanjin and ji li coming inside. Zhan when did you wake up?? But before they could touch zhan, zhan moved away making them surprised.