Ch-15 no one can touch you⚠

TW:Rape⚠⚠⚠⚠⚠

It..... happened.....very long time ago.....

Long time ago means how,when and where? Yibo asked clenching his fist.

I don't know yibo it happened so fast.....*sniff* ..... It happened in school.....

SCHOOL?...YOU MEAN THE TEACHERS?? yibo asked before slamming the table.

Stop....yibo....*cries* stop screaming pls ......I am afraid of screaming.

Sorry sorry I won't do it again but tell me

They....are not.....teachers.*sniff*...they are seniors...seniors of my school...*cries*..that time ...*sniff*...I was in 7th grade and they were in 12th grade. I really don't know ....how it happened so fast. One day after my detention because I came late to one class....I *sniff*....was leaving my class...when all of a sudden 6 boys came. At first I thought they were just wandering the school since it was so late but I didn't expect what they did.
Zhan said in one breath.

Its okay baby you are safe now. Yibo said while hugging zhan from back.

When I reached the door I felt a hand pulling me back to the classroom and my back landed on a class table. Then I heard the boys laughing and the one who pulled me started removing my bag. I tried to protest a lot but then when I kicked one of them so hard they slapped me on my face, they punched my stomach and took some tub didnt know what was in the tub but when one of the boys who was a teachers child opened it, I could smell
Vanilla ice cream. And before I knew it they spilled the cold ice cream on me. They started*sniff*.....they.....li.....started licking it on my body and I felt so disgusted. Whenever I sneezed because of the coldness they used to scream at me and they hit me with the Icecream tub. Since then I stopped eating ice cream and couldn't bear to hear another person screaming at me.

After some more confrontation yibo decide that he will take zhan to his house. Because in there no one can touch him.

************************************
Alice is on her way to ziyuan's house. She will definitely show the picture that she took in the hospital to ziyuan because Alice knew that if ziyuan saw these pictures where zhan and yibo where in the bed holding hands then madam ziyuan will get furious.

After driving a bit they reached there. Alice took a compact powder from her bad and started applying it on her face then she took a moisturizer and applied it on her face. As you can see she is not doing her makeup correctly even though she knows how to do the perfect makeup for all occasions. Then she took mascara and applied it under the eyes and then she took a bit of Vaseline and water and she applied it there. Then with her lipstick she smudged it with her hand and she loosen her ponytail and then she purposely rubbed her hair on the front seat. And then she looked at herself and saw that she looks really miserable with her hair looking so messy and with bad makeup.

She stepped out of the car and walked forward but before she could enter the house she asked her driver to take a water bottle from the car and he did. She opened the bottle and sprinkles herself with water. Then she took her heel that she was wearing and she found a pillar somewhat far . She walked towards it and threw her heels at the pillar. After being thrown the heel broke . Seeing it break she was happy and she took the heel and wore it.

Don't worry zhan, you can have your piece of the cake now. When I will see the cake melting I will be happy with yibo.

*****

Sorry its a short chapter but I promise next chapter will be a long chapter.
Anyways what do you think about Alice's intention?